Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

¡Hola!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello there everyone! :wave:

My name is Blake (..not really, but you know), I'm from Argentina, and well... I'm new here. I got here by trying to google for a Zelda chatroom, and I suddenly appeared here. So well, I guess I'd better join, I said to myself :laughy:

In case you wonder, I've played Ocarina of Time, Wii Twilight Princess and currently am playing Majora's Mask. Love them all.

Umm.. What else..

Well, just, the usual stuff. Hope I'm very welcome here, and that I have lots of fun!

By the way, I play saxophone, and last week I recorded myself playing some sort of medley, with all the Zelda songs I know. I guess I could post it in the fanart section, couldn't I?

Anyway! Enough with the tedious introduction! Just, post at your heart's content :n_n:

Posted

Play Wind Waker. Then we'll talk. :>

Posted

:embarrassed: Umm... not the kind of reaction I expected..

But well, that's for.. Gamecube..? I really don't think I can play it. Also, I played Phantom Hourglass and got bored. Sorry ^^

I guess we won't talk then

Posted

You played a game and got bored, therefore you won't play a completely different game? Totally makes sense. Totes.

Also, you said you played TP for the Wii. GameCube games work on the Wii too. Go buy a used version form Game Stop or something. Do it now. I'm telling you this for your own benefit. It's the best LoZ game to date.

PS- Zelda II and Twilight Princess are tied as the worse LoZ games.

Posted

Ok, I'd really would like you to ask you to stop bugging me with which games I should and should not play. You're really not giving me a good impression of the forum, as you're the first person I interact with. I have the right to choose what to play or not play. I don't have my Wii anymore, and I never had a classic controller either, which, of course, you were not supposed to know, and is understandable.

About Phantom Hourglass, I didn't justify my not-playing of Wind Waker because of it, it was just an extra comment. I have really no idea how Wind Waker is, so I can't judge it.

And, I don't freaking care if the games I like are disliked by others, you know? I can like whatever game I want, and don't give a damn about the 'tiers' or such.

Posted

Wow. There really is no need to get your panties in a knot. This is an LoZ forum. I'm talking about LoZ. (See, this is how a themed forum works)

My first post wasn't an insult, if that's how you took it. I was simply implying that you haven't truly enjoyed LoZ until you've played a few of the best LoZ games. Games like the Wind Waker and Link's Awakening. Ocarina of Time is a pretty great game too.

Anyways, you really need to chill out. I'm not diggin' the hostile attitude. I also really dunno what you are referring to when you mention tiers. There isn't really a political system nor hierarchy around here. Even the mods are pretty chill and just about as equal as the regular members.

Posted

Well, thank you for the advice, but I don't really think it's polite to criticise my likes and such.

Maybe I did get a bit worked up, but I just expected something nicer from my first post. I still am.

Posted

I guess we won't talk then

I unno. I found that pretty insulting. But maybe you didn't mean to offended. I certainly didn't. Whatever, have fun.

PS- Are you autistic? Your reactions sound like you may have asperger's syndrome.

Posted

I said that to make a joke out of your comment: 'Then we'll talk', because I don't plan to play WW. No, I'm not, as far as I know.

Posted

Oh okay. But yea, I strongly suggest that you play it if you ever get the opportunity. I'm not, nor ever was, trying to force you to play it. However, many fans, and many people here, will rank WW at or near the top of their LoZ game list. But not Young Link Addict... infact, try to avoid all video game discussions with him, if possible. Anyways, welcome, and like I said, have fun. :>

Posted

Haha, what a mess xD

Yeah, I guess it was all a.. big, big misunderstanding.

No problem, just suggest all you want. I'll try to find a way to play it. I know it's considered to be good.

Thanks, I will have fun ^^

Posted

I'ma suggest one more thing. Leave this thread and venture into other threads and other boards. But yea, make sure you check up on this every now and then.

Posted

Sure, I will later today ^^

I'm kinda busy right now, but I will eventually. I might post that music video I talked about.

Thanks anyway!

Posted

I agree with Lark, WW is the best LoZ to people who had an open-minded approach to its graphic style. Lark may not be trying to force you to play it, but I am.

I'm coming to your house with WW and your going to play it AND YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT!! lol jk.

Welcome to H.net, sure you will find that you like it here.

Posted

:wacko: Noes! Dun come!

Haha, ok, ok, people, I get the 'innuendos' you're trying to pull. I guess I should really try that game.. but I'd need an emulator and rom..

Anyway, thanks for the 'advice'!