Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How are we going to bring the RP section back to life.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I was in an amazing RPG with 2 other members, but we separated T_T

It was awesome, it was in termina! I was Link! T-T

We need a new Zelda RPG.

Posted

I think a RP requires plot. Not just "Um... there was this guy who had a army that attacked a whole bunch of other people"

But of course, it cannot be too confusing. Such as having two pages on the history of the war.

Something simple, yet enjoyable. Such as a brief history explaining the two nations and their uneasy truce, and how the final straw was when one started building outposts too far into the others territory. How you are a soldier in one of these nations armies, and how you must fight to defend.

Posted

Lol, that sounds a lot like one of my RPs that nobody posted in.

Posted

I can think of no means of reviving a practice that is thoroughly dead. Other than, perhaps, three or four people make a solid agreement to make an RP, actively play the game on here often enough that it grabs other users' attention, drawing in more players, and eventually generating more interest in RPing itself. Then hopefully more RPs will follow....

Posted

I'm

going to go ahead and apologize for trolling the rpers of this site

my bad

am a dick

going to take my rp trolling self elsewhere in the future

Posted

I liek RP's, but everyone comes in ruining them with "Oh I came and killed you"

Posted

I liek RP's, but everyone comes in ruining them with "Oh I came and killed you"

The trick to fix that is to keep bad RPers out.

Posted

When I made my blind pokemon trainer I was being super serious. I'm sure theres been a blind trainer in the show before, right?

Posted

Cas didn't realized that my character challanged his character to pokemon battle and posted something completely diferent

Since it is my first RP I have completely no idea what to do with my character after that leaving me to not post

Is there a way to fixed that (though I think they already killed my character)

Posted

Well the only thing I can think of is to keep going as if her character in the rp didn't notice you wanted to battle.

Example: You challenged Cascade to a pokemon battle, but apparently she didn't hear you as she made her way out of the pokecenter.

Then continue from there and do your own thing, you could either try to catch up with her and battle or do something else. Your choice.

Posted

Here's another reason why the RP section died.

People just STOP RPing.

No warning.

Just "Oh... huh.... i don't think i could make up something after that post. I'll just wait for someone else to start"

But, everyone is someone else. So no one ends up replying, The RP dies, and what could have been a perfectly good RP is gone forever.