Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy New Year...Again!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

(yeah I know I've wished everyone happy new year everywhereeee but shush anyways)

So yeah, let's start off 2011 for Hyrule with a clichéd, extremely predictable idea for a thread

Happy New Year guys!!!! Lets all have a good, friendly and exciting 2011 ok? Both online and offline <3

so yeah, use this thread to wish everyone a happy new year, talk about resolutions, be relieved that the bandwidth thing went away etc etc. Happiness for everyone :>>>>>>

Posted

Hurray for bandwidth!

Posted

bandwidth thing?

Posted

No one could get on yesterday. Bandwidth exceeded.

Posted

Happy New Year. I wish I was here for it. Last night wasn't all too great. I had to watch Mary Poppins and I was seriously about to kill someone because I was so annoyed by it.

Posted

I'm so glad you started your New Year in the most angsty way possible, YLA. Maybe it's possible for your life to get worse because apparently a classic movie was enough to ruin it.

Now that we're all smiling, happy new year kids.

Posted

That was only a little bit of the problem. Ana was being a bitch earlier that day and it pissed me off. The movie just annoyed me that much.

Posted

It wouldn't be the first time a classic movie ruined your day. Anyways, Cirt have you played Metroid other M yet?

Posted

Yesyesyesyes

well some of it, I started my own game but I never really got through of it much

I haven't played any video games in a while

It's fun and the storyline is interesting but it kinda gets frustrating/old quickly

my brother beat it without much trouble

Posted

Yeah, I played for an hour today and its great. I like how the cutscenes pop in and out between gameplay so seamlessly. Without loading screens and fade ins and fade outs. It really keeps you in everything, you know?

Posted

Yeah it's nice, it's also a good looking game

Frustrates me that there is like no music :|

also the auto-aim gets old and irritating, it takes away the challenge.

Posted

Yeah, and all the soldiers are so smiley and friendly. Its ridiculous. It would be cool if they did it in the same first person shooter style they did prime with, keeping the graphics and the storytelling. It would be phenomenal then. Actually was the third Metroid Prime any good?

Posted

Last night was awesome.