Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Mercury

73 posts in this topic

Posted

"I have other things to do I can't lie" Alex said as 1 got back on his Zangoose

"Truly it is a shame, for I believe you to be the greatest weapon ever I could possess" 1 replied

"I know." Alex said, since he is pretty aware of this

1 and his zangoose ran vertically up the cliff after the man in black.

Little did he know the man in black was JOHNNY CASH

Posted

Um....sure ^^

(Why are you calling me 1?)

Jared sees a cave ahead, with a bunch of yelling coming from it.

"Zangoose! Ahead!" Jared yells, pointing. They reach the cave entrance, and Jared jumps off of Zangoose. They walk inside. They see machines everywhere, and no one around.

"Zangoose, use Ice Beam on those machines" Jared whispers to him.

Posted

Then Bulbasaur came back to life and ate Carlos whole

Posted

(Why do oyu have to ruin the thread? can you either be serious and play right, or just leave? Jeez.)

Posted

(Teto knows I'm serious)

Posted

ooc: I hope this is alright, this is my first roleplay too.

A few minutes in the past...

"Mmm tasty" Myles says as he eats one of his favorite dishes which he ironically has no idea what it is. "Nom nom nom, man why are you all so quiet?" He says jokingly to his beloved pokemon friends who are eating their own meals around him. "It's alright" he thinks to himself, for some reason he always catches the strong silent types.

"Ok guys lets get going, we still have a long ways to go" said Myles as he returned the young pokes to their pokeballs.

"Hey move it kid!" A man says as he just barely avoids running straight into Myles."Sorry..." *sniff sniff* "Thats some mighty fine cologne you've got there. Maybe a little too fine." Myles thought right before he has a very long flashback. -Insert flashback here-

"It's you, isn't it?" Young "Myles" Snair thinks as he starts to pursue the mysterious man.

"Gyah!"

"Zangoose!"

"Zangoose! There's no way i can transport you, that man took my Pokeballs!"

"Help! Someonoe help!"

He hears from a distance, but Myles has no time for that shit right now. Hes got a theif to catch. "Go Flygon! Stop that man!" Myles voice echoes as he throws the pokeball out in front of him and right before he runs into something hard and metallic. "Owwwwwwwwwwwww, what the puppy!!!!! What the hell is this thing!!! And what the puppy is it doing here?!?!?! Myles yells angrily as he picks himself up from the ground. "Flygon? Did you catch him?" He says after feeling a breeze brush against his face. "Oh... I guess that's a no then... Well good job anyway Flygon, you tried your best. Return." Saddened by his failure yet again, Myles couldn't help but think about his youth. When he was the best there ever was, but now, he would never become the champion.

Posted

((We already ate you pheo

like I said, salad))

Posted

oh lol I just realized GoC's character just asked me to battle... lol I suck at RPs

Posted

Zangoose freezes the machines, and they slowly hear the machines die down.

"Lets go, Zangoose." Jared says, walk further in holding onto Zangoose's fur.

Posted

OoC- its okay Cas I forgive you

And LL, traits? I think you might of used the wronge word or I just never heard that use of the word and could you explain what you meant when you said "traits", because I am seriously confused on the context you used that word fordizzy.gif

Also are you allowed to make monologue and replies for other peoples characters in RPs

Posted

OoC: ewwwwwwwwyuk.gif

I thought you were saying Cas's character (Penny) did something to me

Posted

The ghost of bulbasaur watches gleefully at the spectacle.

Posted

Jack leaves the contest hall and watches everything that happens and thinks that these guys would make a good team, that is, except for bulbasaur, cause he was dead.

OoC: are we going to become a traveling team and beat all the gyms and contest together, or are we just going to keep doing this random shit?

Posted

ooc: Random shit, me and Jareddude aren't even in the same region as you and LL seems to be everywhere.

After a long emo moment, Myles gets up and starts to move forward. "It's kind of cold and damp here. Am I in a cave or something?" He whispered to himself. If he had followed the theif into this cave then there must either be another way out or this is where he lives.

Posted

*Turns around*

"Myles, what are you doing here" Jared says. Zangoose extends his claws, but Jared slowly push his claws down, patting him.