Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Mercury

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Bulbasaur Possesses zangoose. Zangoose suddenly becomes very bitter.

Posted

Alex saw Zangoose turn green and awfully sick looking or something

"He has been possessed!" shouted magic talking Big Man the Linoone

"You're right!" shouted Alex, as loud as he could because the drama was so high

"I know!" said Zangoose, telepathically

"Carlos! Use Exorcism!" Carlos the Buizel went full-on pope and pulled the demon out of Zangoose

Bulbasaur glowed red and flickered like a broken TV reception, he was a digital ghost! Caught in the void between life and pokeball storage!

((I think we should have a Pokemon bullshit spinoff RP so that people who want to actually have an adventure here can do so or something? But then again there's all the fun of ruining everybody else's game))

Posted

C'mon Pheonix, please. I'm trying to have fun.

Posted

Just ignore his posts and pretend they never happened.

And besides I just exorcised Zangoose, so you're cool.

Posted

Okay :P Thx xD

Jared turns around and keep walking slowly with Zangoose.

They come up to a cave door, and they walk through into a dark room.

"Zangoose, Flash." Jared whispers to him.

Posted

The legend of LL also states you have guns for arms as well or what

Guns that shoot Pokeballs that have legendaries in them

legendaries with SAMURAI SWORDS

Posted

OoC: i agree, it is fun to ruin other peoples games, but seriously, i thought that we would be actually working together to beat all the gyms and contests. besides, if your ditto turns in to mew, my azumarill turns in to arceus.(i know that dittos can take the form of any pokemon, i was just taking a cheap shot at making a joke.)Actually, that reminds me.

Jack walks in to th pkmn(how i'm going to type it from now on) center and goes to the pkmn computer. "remove ditto from box 1 and dugtrio from box 10." The machine hums, and the digital files of pkmn appear in my two extra pokeballs, filling out my team. "ditto turn into ??? form arceus!" (yes. seriously.) walks out, talks to just about everyone in this roleplay by flying to the other towns and regions on arceus-ditto's back, and makes an attempt to get them all in my traveling pkmn group in order to explore the gigantic pkmn world and defeat all 48 gym leaders. It was probably futile.

Posted

Myles enjoys listening to his IPoke, he ignores the rest of the world and dances.

Myles is sure that he could be the best dancer in the world, but he would rather train pokemon.

He smells awesome nearby, I wonder who that can be?

Posted

Name: The Chad

Region: Wherever you guys are

Pokemon: Charmander Snorlax Magikarp

Looks: he’s a Ginger

History: When he was 12 he was gonna be the best trainer ever. After leaving Oak’s pad with a brand new Charmander, Gary Oak stopped him and asked him if he wanted to smoke weed. The Chad said yes and his training dreams went out the window. These days The Chad can be found bumming around Pokemart parking lot, and getting high with bikers. Charmander is indispensable, as he lights all The Chad’s joints. Once while he was really high he caught a Snorlax, but then Snorlax started being a dick so The Chad put him on Pokemon Craiglist (theGTS) for 1000 yen. Seriously that Snorlax is up for grabs. Any of you guys can buy him. But the Chad is not budging on the price. This isn’t Pawn Stars- prices are nonnegotiable.

The Chad watches a Caterpie commit murder.

"Whooaa"

Posted

The Chad realized he had the power to see into the past when he gets extra high. Upon request, he attempted to look back into the past. However he accidentally miscalculated how far into the past he should look and flashed back to the time of the founding fathers.

Name: Jr. Trainer Benjamin Franklin

Pokemon: Jolteon

Looks: Exactly like the real Benjamin Franklin, only sporting a pair of extra comfy shorts

Young Benjamin jogged at a rapidly rapid pace. He turned back to face his only pokemon. “Quicken thy stride Jolteon, We must travel to the sea cottage Posthaste! Bug Catcher John Hancock has some important news.” After traveling many a fortnight , The duo approached a small bridge. A sign read “Ye Olde Nugget Bridge”. Had this been modern day, a large black gang would have stopped and mugged young Benjamin when he tried to cross. This was the 1700s however, and all of those folks still worked at the PokePlantation. Alas, Young Benjamin crossed the bridge without problem. He knocked on the door of the cottage. Bug Catcher John Hancock opened the door.

“Come in quickly Ben! I have important news!”

“I had heard. Does it concern a declaration of our independence?”

“No. I caught another Caterpie yesterday.”

The Chad snapped back to present day. He spread the word of this insightful flashback, hoping that this would help solve the mystery of the brutal murder.

Posted

brodongo is too good for this thread I can't lie

Posted

The Chad listened to this story with mild interest. At that moment, he was super extra baked, and his main concern was the sound you make when you flick your thumb against your index finger. Just then a mysterious figure appeared from out of nowhere.

“Who are you?” said every character that had not been brutally murdered or raped.

“My name is Cooltrainer Nicolas Cage. And that man,” he pointed at LL’s character, “is an Imposter!”

“What the puppy?” said every character that had not been brutally murdered or raped.

“It’s true,” continued Cooltrainer Nicolas Cage. “I know this because I’ve already met and kidnapped the future president of the United States, and that is not him. The man that stands before you is trying to steal the secret treasure of the founding fathers!”

“Holy Shit” said almost every character that had not been brutally murdered or raped. In the confusion, The Chad had slipped out of the crowd. He was out of bud and needed to call his dealer. Quickly he dialed the number for Gary Oak and pressed send.

“What up my nig?” answered the person on the other side of the phone.

Posted

OoC: i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do now. any ideas?

Posted

ooc: Get in on this new unexpected pokemon adventure. We got the invincible time traveling president from the future(who might be an imposter?), a fat bilnd guy who sucks at being a trainer but he doesn't know it, and The Chad(enough said there.) Come join us and we will be known as The Fantastic Four The Masters of Elpenor. Credit goes to the team name generator I found here.

Myles heard everything, but had stayed quiet because he was so focused on the smell of what The Chad had called weed. Myles wanted to try some, but The Chad was out and had to pick up from his dealer. Myles would wait and ask The Chad later.

"So this guy is suppose to be the imposter of the future president?" He thought to himself "whatever".

Posted

comes down right on top of the impostor president and rips his fake skin off. "He's a T-1000! where's Sarah Connor when you need her?"

some where in russia, "i feel a disturbance in the force!" Sarah Connor says.