Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Mercury

73 posts in this topic

Posted

OOC: #1 sorry for the double post. #2 why did this go dead?

Posted

Name: Padiddle Padiddle

Region: Unova

Pokemon: A ditto named Coochie Dip

Looks: Don't feel like writing so---

post-9350-129760890091_thumb.jpg

(Also, he is 10 feet tall)

History: Padiddle got kicked outta the Pokemon League for modifying his pokeballs by attacking beyblades, and razor blades, to them. He'd spin his balls so quickly that they'd fly into the opponent's face and cut him up, thus winning the game before any pokemon are even released onto the field. Now he is back for revenge because his brother is evil but is really a good guy but Padiddle needs to avenge his death even though he killed him.

Specializing in: Extreme Top Battling

Padiddle was all like "Betch, I will cut choo." And then he went up and took out his beybladepokeballthing and spun it into someone's face. I unno who, I stopped reading after page 2. But yea, whoever he hit got all cut up and disfigured and was almost died.

OOC: Is that good so far? :>

Posted

"My Face! My Ugly Face Turned Uglier!" Said Jack. he fell to the ground and slowly drifted out of the human world, but stupidly ran right back. "did i just die, then come back?"

OOC:i now salute you Phantasmagoric Hero.

Posted

Name:Timmy

Region:Unova

Pokemon:Reshiram, Victini, Serpiror, Zoroark, Kyurem, Zekrom(All lvl 100)

Looks:Short brown hair, Green eyes,Male

History:I was born , lived 14 years and here i am now

Specilites:Batteling and exploring

Posted

ooc: that team is 9001% broken, and i will not stand for it.

Posted

OOC: What happened to this thing? It was awesome, then it died. But why?

Posted

Jared and Zangoose then walk up to another machine.

"Use Flamethrower this time" he whispers into Zangoose' ear.

He uses it, burning up the machine Suddenly, the room completely lights up with flashing red and white lights, beeping loudly. The cave door behind him closes. As Zangoose tries to claw it open, Jared looks to a screen on the wall.

"5 minutes until explosion."

"Now I've done it!" Jared yells, as 2 men come running to him. He sees a Seviper and Lucario following.

Zangoose sniffs the air and turns around. Growling, he lunges at Seviper, clawing. The Lucario then jumps on Zangoose and uses many Aura Spheres on him.

"Graahh!!" Zangoose yells, as he uses Flamethrower in pain on both of them.

Suddenly, while Jared is watching the three fight, the two men in black jump at him.

"Get off me!!! Zangoose!!" Jared yells, getting punched in the face. Zangoose gets away from the two Pokemon, and lunges at the men on Jared.

"Eughh!" Jared yelps, as Zangoose falls on him. Zangoose then scratches both. As they can't get up, Zangoose pushes them to the side, and uses Ice Beam on them.

"Good boy! Use it on Seviper and Lucario!" Jared yells getting on Zangoose' back.

He does, and it freezes them.

"Go boy! To the door ahead! Only 2 minutes left!!" Jared yells as Zangoose starts to run. As Zangoose runs, Jared gets off him, and picks up a metal door from above, and closes it over the way through. As Jared gets back on Zangoose, he hears ice cracking and breaking.

"Hurry Zangoose!" Jared yells, hitting Zangoose' side through the dark cave.

Posted

Just keep RPing, LL. I like this one.

Posted

OCC: WAAAY to late too jump in? It looks interesting, but I don't want to make things awkward by jumping into an already established RP.

Posted

Hasn't been posted in for a while, EBL :/

It's pretty much dead. Feel free to make a character, but don't count on it reviving the RP. I'm sure some people who were in it would be cool with joining in with you.

It'd be better if you started fresh, though with your own RP thread.

Unless you're lazy which is fine too.

Posted

Well, I'll make a character anyway.

Name: Thomas 'Toby' Collins

Region: Johto

Pokémon: Pikachu, Porygon, Totodile, 18 'm, and 12 Missingno (see history)

Looks: Thin, pale, frail-looking, gray eyes and dark-brown, almost black hair. 5' 10". Wears frameless prescription glasses (dead blind without them) tinted to prevent computer vision.

History: Teaching himself programming at age 7, he reprogrammed his PokéDex twice before incorperating it into his PokéGear. By destroying the PokéDex, he was thusly dismissed from the PokéDex program. In his frustration, he wrote the DexDoom virus, which wiped affected PokéDexs. He was fined and his computers arrested. With nothing left, he went to help work on Poketchs. He was fired when it was found out he had stolen a copy of the newest Poketch firmware. He moved to Goldenrod city where he wrote the now popular PokéOS, an alternative OS for PokèGears, Pokédexs, Pokenavs, Pokétchs, and PCs, much to the dismay of Bill, Bebe, and the likes. (He aquired the scads of 'glitch' Pokémon when he was testing his prototype software for Pokémon storage. Needless to say, it wasn't exactly successful the first thirty times.)

Specialty: Programming, Hacking (Software and Hardware)

---

Toby stepped out of his house to another bright and sunny day. He held his grocery list tightly in his hand hoping to get out of the blasted sun as quickly as possible. He headed straight for the Pokemart, thinking of the lost time for such a silly task.

Posted

I am an Avid fan of POKEMON... I really like this cartoon characters.

Posted

This... went really quiet.