Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aww..My Camera Doesn't Work :(

11 posts in this topic

Posted

:cry: My Digital Camera doesn't work! For some reason every time I try to plug the USB Port (I think its called that) into the USB thing, a pop up comes up that says it can't read the camera! Now, I know this may not be other peoples problems, and I'm not asking for pity, I just need help! If there is anyone out there who has any suggestions to this, speak now please :cry:

ps: I know this topic may sound dumb but this is the only camera I use, I don't have any of one to use to put videos on youtube :(

Posted

have you installed the program (it should have come with the camera) that transfers the pictures to your computer?

Posted

Just search on Google for whatever the camera's name is (eg. Panasonic X1000) and then add drivers. But Kels' Idea is better.

Or the camera may bee too powerful, in which case you may need a firewire cable, and a new PCI board for the back of your computer.

Also it is called a USB (Universal Serial Bus)

Posted

No, like what I mean is that it just STOPPED wprking npw! It used to work before, so yes, I have already installed the prgram :(

Posted

haha, then we're at the limit of my ability to help...I'm pretty technoincompetent.

Posted

hmm.. well it just stopped working one day? my advice would be to uninstall the program that comes with your digital (or driver) and then reinstall... it happened to me once before... another possibilty is that your usb support had been fried! do any other usb products work in the socket?

Posted

hmm.. well it just stopped working one day? my advice would be to uninstall the program that comes with your digital (or driver) and then reinstall... it happened to me once before... another possibilty is that your usb support had been fried! do any other usb products work in the socket?

Yep, all other devices work in those ports, I've tried em all. But then I realized that my brother was trying to download something awhile ago, and there was this pop=up that said to delete some programs. Of course, he didn't read it carefully and said yes, and suspically enough, thats when my camera stopped working. So I'll have to find a way to reinstall those programs

Posted

WOW, this topic is OLD! Well, I felt it was necessary to say that my camera works again, and we just got it fixed today! Yes, about a year later lol :embarrassed: I wonder what vids I should do...theres no way I could compete with my Pathetic Ganondorf video, ooh! I know! I'll make a Paper Mario dance party video, now that'll be awesome!! :biggrin: Thanks for all of your guys' help! I think my dad reinstalled the programs.

Posted

Lol. Paper Mario dance party? xD

Posted

Lol you'll see *works on video*

Posted

This should be interesting. xD