Experience:

Personality:

Background:

here is mine:

Jal Gerudu

Domicile: Gerudo Desert

Appearance: long blonde 6'8 Hylian the only one in the area

Weapons: Bow, throwing knives

Experience: surviving in the desert by myself since I was 8. Part of an elite group of Hylians that live in each region making sure the other races stay calm. Fast

Personality: quiet, but commanding.

Background: being dropped in the desert and raised by Gerudo thieves, until they threw me out with nothing but wood to build a hut and 7 knives. I was eventually located by other Hylians but chose to stay. The monitored me and put me in the HSS (Hyrule Spy Society) since no one else wanted to goto the desert. I only leave the desert twice a year to meet with the HSS. My only company, a Stalfos that I trained

Duseindunlids likes this

Posted

Name: Lestrada Kauna
Domicile: Gerudo Desert
Appearance:: dark skinned, short red-haired 5'10 Gerudo
Weapon(s)(if applicable): Staff/Throwing Needles
Experience: Hunting desert gazelle since 10. Can also make a badass loaf of bread
Personality: Quiet, but vivacious when comfortable around known people
Background: Raised in Gerudo Fortress, her mother was cruel and sold her constantly to the women in the village looking for an hour of pleasure. Eventually, she killed her mother, hiding her body in the desert. She then lived her life up to now hunting, selling meat, and living a quiet lifestyle with the female guards. Companion: a Poe

Lestrada stares up at Jal. "My, you're a tall one aren't you," she says, looking up shyly as she waits for a response.

Posted

This thread is two and a half years old. That member is, to the best of my knowledge, long gone. You may want to consider starting an RP of your own and looking for members instead of posting in dead topics?

Posted

sorry, the dead topics thing was my idea :<

i keep forgetting that RP threads are lying around this place. there are RP members, but i'm not really one of them, so I can't really help with what's still a viable RP thread.

Posted

awkfhyasdufioaej sdklgj akl;sdgjkl;aej lgjjoa eg

why you hate me

why

whyyyyyy

whyklasdjfklasdj lgahsklgjloaekgjaklesdgjkl

i just want to revive them

*head desks*

Posted

reviving long dead threads is kinda frowned upon. Not just here but on most forums (that I've been to anyways.) If it's not pinned, let it stay dead.

Posted

(^) o____o (^)

Posted

oh, mature.