Siberian Werewolf

368 posts in this topic

Posted

My ability was to have a biotoxin in my blood. When I died, it was released into the air. If you people went messing with my corpse you would be more susceptible to theft or harm. Which is dumb.

how can you be more susceptible to theft or harm?

Posted

Percentages, like someone with a killing ability that works 50% of the time will have a 75% chance of killing their target. Same with theft.

My whole role was I could freeze someone and they couldn't preform a night action or if I was targeted by a non-wolf it would freeze them and do the above.

I also had to recharge if I froze someone.

Posted

glub

Posted

recharge? REALLY? did anyone else have that issue?

Posted

well when you have a ridiculously over the top ability, recharging can be given to help balance it out.

i don't think recharging is necessary for freeze abilities

i mean it just meant i owuld have killed Linox istantaneously

Posted

thats why i said REALLY

since recharging only delays kills, and can be used to find wolves only if it conveniently hits a wolf making a kill and wasnt redirected/negated ect ect

Posted

There was no spear.

I got killed holding the train chart. After that, I couldn't exactly give it away. I assume I still had it at the end.

This ended up being pretty weird for me. I was trying to be active, but I didn't have a special night action (other than voting to kill), and since I try not to take part in the hating on GMP, I couldn't really talk to the wolves much since the majority of time was spent doing that.

Posted

lol