Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nonary Werewolf - Signups

34 posts in this topic

Posted

This is now the signup thread for Nonary Werewolf, a small side-game that will use a variation of the Castle Mechanic used in one of my previous games, Evil Werewolf. As this is a side game, there are only 12 roles available (although I could throw in a couple of vanilla role in a worst case scenario), so hurry up and sign up if you want to play. Standard rules apply, with the addition of the Castle Mechanic. During the day phase, the players will find themselves in a specific room with with a number of objects. During the day, the player can choose to inspect the object, or the corpse of the player who was lynched the day before, to find items or activate other events.

The difference between this game and the last game is the way doors work. The room that each player winds up in depends on the events of the previous day. Each player is assigned a Bracelet Number. There are nine doors, each one numbered 1 through 9. After a lynch takes place, all the players who participated in the lynching will enter through the door whose number matches the Digital Root of those players, and all players who did not participate in the lynch will enter through the door that corresponds to their digital root. Rooms do not affect night actions. Rooms only affect which objects are available for inspection during the following day phase.

1. Sahaqiel
  2. Kaffles
  3. Cascadey
  4. Pheonix561
  5. Linox
  6. Kimmy
  7. Nabeshin
  8. Largely Legendary
  9. Fierce Muffin
  10. That-1Guy
  11. Chimetals
  12. Linkprow
  13. Clark Kent

PS: It may take a few days before I can start the actual game due to some computer problems, but I figured it was best to go ahead and get sign-ups out of the way.

Posted

Frequent player list.

I'm telling you.

(Sign me up)

Posted

I would like in :>

Posted

Oh golly gosh I'm innnnn :>>>>>

Posted

I decided to go ahead and add pheo and Linox since they were the ones who suggested I do another game like this in the first place. And I've figured out a way to add a couple of new characters, just in case.

Posted

thanks for the auto add

Posted

thanks for the auto add

And thank you for the auto reply.

Posted

/in

Posted

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999in99999999999999999999999999999999

Posted

I'll join, but having two games running at the same time makes things complicated. I would really appriciate if you would wait until my game is over to start yours.

Posted

I am too late to join, but I'll try and join anyway.

Posted

I'm fine with this running concurrently. You can decide if you want it to be ranked after the fact. Please focus on having active players in the game since it'll be small and should go quick.

GMP, I'd prefer if you didn't play since you need to give precedence to your own game.

Posted

We would just lynch him day one.

Posted

^agreed

in

Posted

I'm going to agree with Nabeshin. Playing a game and hosting a game at the same time would cause both games to suffer.