Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

High School with 90 Teen Moms

22 posts in this topic

Posted

The article and news story here.

It's a story about how a high school in Memphis City has 90 girls that are either expecting or have had babies. That is 20% of the female school population.

There is talk about a pregnancy prevention initiative in the school to discourage students from having unprotected sex and the like.

And the girl from the school board is like "it is not our fault that they are making the choice to slut it up."

Well not in those words.

But she is right, I think.

If 1 girl or 90 girls get pregnant in your school, it's not your fault.

It's that they made bad decisions or were raised by parents who didn't teach them this already.

Idk this is crazy, discuss.

Posted

It's not the school's fault at all, but it is nice to see they are serious about taking steps to educate their students about safe sex AND abstinence.

Posted

Lol Memphis

Posted

Well, I think it's better than those 90 moms all having abortions.

Now if only we could reform the US adoption system.

Posted

Betting 3/4 of the moms won't be able to care for the kids.

Or more.

Posted

Let's all have babies ladies.

Posted

And we have all these bombs going to waste when we could just be nuking shit towns like this

goshhhhh

Posted

double yew tee eff bro you dont even live in murka go nuke something in the yew kay kay?

But yeah, I want to know why one in five girls there thinks its a good idea at this point.

Posted

Well, I think it's better than those 90 moms all having abortions.

Now if only we could reform the US adoption system.

^

Also, Fort, a lot of them are delish black babies.

Posted

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME, KIMMY.

:<<<<<<<

Posted

I know of about 90 girls (not by name) that are trying to get pregnent at my school

Posted

In Norway they teach about safe sex in seventh grade! O_o

Posted

It's a story about how a high school in Memphis City has 90 girls that are either expecting or have had babies. That is 20% of the female school population.

There is talk about a pregnancy prevention initiative in the school to discourage students from having unprotected sex and the like.

And the girl from the school board is like "it is not our fault that they are making the choice to slut it up."

Well not in those words.

But she is right, I think.

If 1 girl or 90 girls get pregnant in your school, it's not your fault.

It's that they made bad decisions or were raised by parents who didn't teach them this already.

Idk this is crazy, discuss.

They are not sluts! They are misguided! There is nothing slutty about this! Do your research! What's your problem!

Posted

I'll be pissed off if they were teaching "abstinence-only" sex education there, which is akin to 'just hold it' pottytraining. Still, I think it's usually to do with parenting more than the school.

My hometown had the highest teen pregnancy rate in the province at one point. Even more ironic, the place's slogan was already "the Energetic City" because of a hydro dam nearby. It happens a lot in small towns where girls (especially in the uber-christian families) are expected to marry almost immediately after high school, and half the population is a bunch of 20-something oil rig pigs who only want sex and drugs once they come into town. It feels weird when I'm one of the few unmarried women here at age 23.

Posted

They are not sluts! They are misguided!

They live in Memphis.