Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Highlanders

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hundreds of years ago, Highlanders were mighty warriors from Scotland. A famous one of these warriors was William Wallace, the one who gave his life leading the Scottish Revolution against the English.

Highlanders were a proud people, and shall continue to be so!

Join now, and get a [i]free shirt[/i]!

Highlanders:
Is Name Changing Working(Somehow the Ruler of this clan)
Marquis

Posted

I'm from the NORTH COAST

Posted

I see. *cough*lowlander*cough*

Posted

hi this is a good site i don't know the exact answer of this question but i want to say something about U2C. U2C is the next generation of free online classifieds. U2C places a simple solution for placing your ads online. It provides you with simple and intuitive categories to post ads and to search for ads either in your preferred location or in your preferred category.For this purpose i [url="http://u2c.in"]create free blog[/url] if you want to know more about this just see this.

Posted

bot attack

also I am still ruler of this clan

Posted

[quote name='claramolee' date='08 February 2011 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1297149279' post='333080']
hi this is a good site [b]i don't know the exact answer of this question[/b] but i want to say something about U2C. U2C is the next generation of free online classifieds. U2C places a simple solution for placing your ads online. It provides you with simple and intuitive categories to post ads and to search for ads either in your preferred location or in your preferred category.For this purpose i [url="http://u2c.in"]create free blog[/url]if you want to know more about this just see this.
[/quote]

That way you know its true.