Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doodle Werewolf!

853 posts in this topic

Posted

cascade

it is so cascade

Posted

i agree. no one ever suspects cascade. NO ONE.

cept me. but only cuz im paranoid like that.

and another reason i think its cas: cuz youre a dick.

Posted

Chimetals! I'd expect this level of hate from like, T1G but :<<<<<< I'm not a dickkkkkkkkk ;_;

Posted

i meant pheo >w< cuz pretty much every role hes said "why did i do that? because im a DICK"

id never call you thaaaaaaaat <3

i *will* call you a wolf though.

Posted

The last poem, 'twas a rondeau, one of my favorite poetic structures! Tetrameter is very musical, methinks

But yeah, Cascadewolf

Also, I'm disappointed that none of you read into the cryptic poetry :(

I was going to pretend to be giving messages from some bad guyyyyy no on knows aboouut and making threats I couldn't deliver on

Posted

Lol I'm posting in here.

Linox and Kimmy had brother and sister roles. We'll be looking at Linox first. Linox was Max Sledge Bob! He won with the town, and made his (unfinished) lynching debut on page 75.

doodlewerewolfmaxsledge.png

Linox, you are Max Sledge Bob! You win with Town!

A guy like you needs no introduction. Your slick shades and leather jacket should translate well enough just who you are, and what you do. Though, carrying around a giant hammer as often as you do helps get the idea across that you don't take shit from nobody! This whole thing about people dying in Doodle town doesn't mean shit! You got enough guts to lead the pack for years to come.

No, what worries you is your Father. The two of you had a fight when you were young, and you ran away one night while he was asleep. You haven't seen him in years, but he's been following you. You know this because, why wouldn't he be? When you left, you stole a great and powerful Family heirloom that has been passed down through your family for generations; The Maul you've been carrying with you. You took it for protection, but you can't say you don't find it strange. Namely, the fact that its a lot lighter in your hands than it is in everyone else's.

All these deaths make you want to do something. But, you need to hold back. Losing your cool so early on in the game would make you look bad. No, there's proper authorities to deal with this. They'll take care of everything before you know it. You're going to lay low for a while. If more dead bodies start piling up, though, you're going to have to take matters into your own hands.

Your father is only pursuing you because he wants the Hammer, right?… Yes, of course. You're certain of it.

Before I say anything, I want to point out this role was clearly Min inspired. There was a post made about something or other made on this page in the talk thread, and I think discussion continues for another two pages. Follow the link to investigate.

His design wasn't too hard to come up with. I needed a cool guy who looked like he was no Daffy Dame. So I drew a guy and gave him a baggy white Tshirt and a leather jacket, and jeans and boots. Like he was a lone biker nomad from California or whatever. One thing that was kind of weird though in retrospect, was his hair. Which is to say, he didn't have any. But he wasn't bald; He had that little curly tuft thing like what Elvis had. But nothing else. Completely hairless head.

Where did the Hammer design come from? Oh, I dunno. I wanted a thin handle with a big head, the size of his own head. Then I threw some guilding on it to show that it was clearly some kind of special, important hammer, and not just some Sledge Hammer he had. Sledge hammer? Max Sledge Bob? HA!

So why did he have a hammer? For the same reason his middle name is Sledge, if I haven't made either painfully obvious. He has a hammer, and it's big, and he can do stuff with it. But, Linox's ability didn't allow him to actually do anything; Not yet, at least. There was a specific condition to be met before he could use it, and even then he could only use it once. I won't go into that until I introduce his sister role, which was Kimmy's, which is next.

One thing I don't think I need to make clear though, is that Kimmy's and Linox's roles were two of my favorite roles in this game. They weren't the filler kind of roles that Marquise had(Not to say that I didn't enjoy the phriendly neighborhood whatever). They were roles I really enjoyed having around, and playing with. Which is why the death of this game came from me having too much fun playing with Linox's death. I had so much fun I didn't even stop posting images until page 79, five pages later, when I finally decided my schoolwork wouldn't let me keep up with my game. Did you notice that, besides the sheer quantity of images, he had the most detailed drawings yet?

MORE DANCING!

doodlewerewolfmorning3k.png

I even had a lot of fun drawing the monster that was killing him. I liked the idea of a big stripey long thing that didn't show where his arms started, or where his body ended, or any of that. Just a big old' monster reptile thing with Horns and a polka dot tongue that stands out against his stripey hide. I clearly remember thinking that if I ever redrew him, I would instead make his body stripey, one arm polka dot, the other plaid or something, and the tongue something else, too. But now I'm not so sure I would do that.

The main reason I've been putting off doing these roles at the end of the game for so long is because I keep thinking "Hey, why don't I finish his death scene anyways?" I really want to do that, but I haven't done it yet. Which is why I never posted these roles until now. Also, because I'm a dick. More roles later though, you can count on that.

LETS DANCE MOTHERpuppyER

Posted

aaaaaaaaaaaa

soon my role will be revealed!! <3 Also lol pheo stopped being a dick, good boy.

Posted

but

there is no kimmy role yet

i mean i have these pictures but they mean NOTHING RIGHT NOW

Posted

doodlewerewolfdayfinish.png

Posted

oh man what

Posted

hey pheo

if these two characters are the ones you enjoy the most

why havent you finished explaining them to us

Posted

Posted

how many pheo's does it take to update this thread?

one