Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official Homestuck discussion

1274 posts in this topic

Posted

Second of all, You are neither French, nor Funky. So stop listening to that music.

My dad's vague Euro descent. I'm pretty sure I have French ancestors.

Why would you need to be French to listen to French music?

And you're right.

I'm not funky.

I'm funk-AY!

OW!

Various-What_It_Is_Funky_Soul_and_Rare_Grooves_b.jpg

Sahaqiel

Posted

I just want to say, Although I am an avid fan of Vriska's, I have always been a Spades slick person, too. In fact, I had a spades slick avatar for a long time.

So, Spades and Vriska. I AM ALL HATE.

Posted

H8RS GONNA H8!

Posted

I think you mean French ancestors Saha... lol :3

also guys it took me 13 hours to read 1 page!!!!!! I'm still on Act 2 and omg would Jade or Nepeta just appear because they're me apparently :CCCCCCCCC

Posted

lol thnx cascada <3

Posted

i picked nepeta as my favorite troll btw lol

I think you mean French ancestors Saha... lol :3

also guys it took me 13 hours to read 1 page!!!!!! I'm still on Act 2 and omg would Jade or Nepeta just appear because they're me apparently :CCCCCCCCC

you can't honestly expect to enjoy homestuck, or even get to these characters, if your rate is 1 page every 13 hours.

In fact i am almost certain you would die before reaching that point

Posted

lol I was asleep for those 13 hours don't be so pessimistic. I can finish this!!!!!

my rate is actually at least 10 pages an hour!!!!!

...still on act 2 btw, still no Jade or Nepeta fml

Posted

Well, I suppose one page every six minutes isn't so bad. You could stand to pick up the pace, though.

Posted

i could do it in 4 days lol

Posted

I read most of it in 3 days. It's not too hard with the recaps explaining what you read.

Posted

129603316046.png

confusing enough to not be a spoiler

this is in spoiler tags because if I said it out there, that would be revealing that it's a spoiler

and I don't need to

Posted

I Think They Are All Going To Reach God Tier Soon (And By "They" I Mean The Dead Trolls)

After All Look At What Happen To Araidia

She Seem To have Reached God Tier

Kanaya Hasn't Gotten A Password From Rose Yet, So She Can't Be Dead

We Might See Them Again Since We Saw Feferi After She Died Meaning There Is Still Hope

So Don't Mourn Until It Is Conclusive

By The Way Pheo, Where Did You Get Your Browser, It's Cute

Posted

My browser? What are you talking about?

Also, none of the other trolls are set up to hit God tier, that I can think of. The two requirements you have to have for hitting god tier are dying on your death bed and your dream self still being alive at the time. Aradia was an exception to this because she was already dead at the start of the game, so her dream self was a special case. In much the same was Sollux had two dream selves, though I can't remember why that was.

It's still not impossible for one of the trolls to have become god tier in the past and change clothes, like Vriska did, and I wouldn't put it past some of the still alive trolls. The two who would fit the bill for that best would be Equius and Nepeta. And, since Vriska hit god tier yet may have done less damage with her super attack to the king than Gamzee's did (This information is unconfirmed, as Vriska's attack was the one that killed him), it's not unreasonable to assume Gamzee has hit god tier, too. But even if Tavros, Feferi, or Kanaya hit god tier in the past, Eridan just killed them, and we know their dream selves are dead by this point. Tavros Feferi and Kanaya are gone.

Posted

Sollux is suppose to be Gemini right? Thats the only thing I can think of, I don't think it was ever explained beyond that.