Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Star Fox

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Two strange looking creatures ran along the side of the city walls, right at Isname. Like directly toward him, there was no indication that he was not their target.

"What do you assholes want. I don't have time to talk to some fat knight and his pet rock, I'm in a rush here!" Isname called at them, turning away from them both.

"You! Keaton! Stop right there, where you stand! You're meant to be in Zora's Domain!"

Isname stopped and paused for a second, turning around "Wait, what?"

The rock grabbed him by the back of the neck and lifted him up

"Okay well seriously this is bullshit. Savage creatures like you should be kept caged and under control! What kind of world is this? Ignorance and rabid stupidity, this place needs a change! Now let me down, I need to get back to my ship!"

Posted

Just then Pistachio started crying. Dogron turned to him, still holding the Keaton by its neck.

"Whats wrong Pistachio?" Dogron said. "He called me fat!" Pistachio shrieked. Dogron then glared at the Keaton "You son of a bitch!" he said, punching him. "Jesus Christ! My the lower part of the right side of my face!" the Keaton yelled.

"Wait, did he say ship?" Pistachio sniffled. "Yes... I need to get to.... my ship" the Keaton said, starting to lose air. "Dogron put him down" Pistachio said, and Dogron did so. "I have a ship. Its fast" Pistachio said, trying to show off. "How fast?" the Keaton said "You have a ship?" Dogron said. "Very fast. It made the Kessel run in less then twelve parsecs" Pistachio claimed.

Posted

Who's Pistachio?

"Fox then slowly backs up and runs off."

"I gotta get back home, this land is nuts! he exclaims.

Posted

"Wow man I mean that is just so... Uninteresting. Now shut up and go back to your business. And my name's Karl. Call me Karl. It's Karl, Karl is me." Isname told them, 100% truthfully. "Now yeah, I'm going to go back to something other than... This. Whatever it is."

Isname saw a fox of his own kind running wildly in circles. He approached the creature, noticing a small girl running away from him. "This is stupid." Isname muttered, turning away from the scene. "This world is weird, I am a wolf, what the puppy."

Posted

Pistachio is my Darknut. His full name is Black Pistachio.

Pistachio shrugged. "I guess Karl doesn't want to get home" he said. "I thought it was interesting" Dogron said happily "Do- wait... isn't a parsec a measurement of distance, not speed?" Pistachio thought about this for a second. "Well... maybe... I went faster then the speed of... measurement?" he said. "I don't think that's possible..." Dogron said. "Well, its not like I actually have a ship. I was just joking" Pistachio explained. "Then what would we have done if he accepted your offer?" Dogron asked.

"Knock him out, tie him up and throw him in a lake?" Pistachio suggested. "I thought you didn't want to be evil..." Dogron said suspiciously. "I didn't. But then that 'Wolf' started insulting me. THEN I BECAME EVIL" "Oh. Cool. Want to go push over old people in wheelchairs?" "Hey, hey, hey! I'm evil! Not dispicable!"

(Hey, Teto. Remember that one RP we did? We had like... seven different people RPing? Want to try and start up another one like that?)

Posted

Name:Ralph O'Donnell

Species:wolf

weapon:dual blasters

"OH NO! THE SHIP"S GONNA---"

*CRASH*"man...what am i gonna tell Wolf? i think it's better if i dont tell him...despite the fact that he is my brother...but fox is my friend...no the entire star fox team i'm not like my brother."

"well. better get my stuff" as Ralph gets his blasters,and his communicator and enemy sneaks behind him"oh no you dont"

*zap*"well all i need to do is hide this and find a place to rest...but first i must write in my lob book"

"there done"