Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Star Fox

36 posts in this topic

Posted

This Role Play will consist of Star Fox and The Legend of Zelda. You can choose anyone in either of the series.

The only two areas you can be in is:

Hyrule (ONLY ONE - Ocarina of Time's)

Dinosaur Planet (Including all of the area around it like Darkmine Caverns)

Space - From Star Fox Adventures (This is the ONLY way you can venture from Hyrule to Dinosaur Planet - no warping! You also have to have a ship!)

-------

Format:

Name -

Species -

Area -

Weapon(s) -

------

Anyone that doesn't follow the rules, spam, , "teleports" or kill each other will be ignored. Also, there can only be Two Links, Adult and Young Link.

You have been warned.

----

Name - Fox McCloud

Species - Fox

Area - Dinosaur Planet

Weapon(s) - Krystals Staff (With Fire Blaster)

Fox has just saved Dinosaur Planet, and saved Krystal. He says goodbye to his teammates for now, and his new partner, Krystal. He jumps into his ship, and starts it up, blowing dust from the top. He goes up and into the air, up into the distant space.

"New adventures, here I come!" He yells to himself.He looks back down at all his friends, and turns away abruptly.

Posted

Name - Dogron

Species - Goron

Area - Death Mountain

Weapon(s) - Fists and Rocks

Posted

Fox then turns his engine up and shoots away to the sky, up into space. He starts seeing black and blue. He shoots at rocks and stones floating through the sky, but one comes up form behind his ship and smashes it.

"Gyah!" Fox yells, hitting his head on the dashboard, fainting. He then lets go of the controls, and the ship starts steaming from the back. His ship starts becoming pulled toward another planet and it falls toward it.

Posted

Name: Isname Strider

Species: Wolf

Area: Spiraling towards the planet Hyrule is on, wherever that is

Weapons: SORD...

Isname cranked up some wicked beats, cruising through the designated cruising zone, gonna get some honeys, when the lights in his ships dimmed and flickered, and the hum of his engine began to die down "What the freck, I am so trippin here on some serious what the heck" and then the magnet controlled glove compartment above his head opened up and since it was made of lead it knocked Isname right out under its massive weight (because things have massive weights in space because physics is a lie).

And then he fell on the ground.

Posted

(Teto, I'm pretty sure things in space fall up, not down)

Dogron was busy doing what all gorons do... make that weird sound with their mouth.

He was right in the middle of picking his nose, when he noticed something fall out of the sky. It was a bird. No, a plane. No wait... definitely a bird.

Then he turned around to go home, and he saw a something that looked like a Keaton. He then did the only thing he knew how to do.

He punched the Keaton.

Posted

Fox woke up, being punched in the face.

"Dude?! What!" Fox yells and scrambles up.

He looks to see his ship is broken and cracked, and he fells out of it.

"Where-where am I? All I remember is hitting my head and fainting...."

"And what ARE you, rock guy?" Fox worries.

Posted

Dogron looked at the Keaton dancing around, yelling in a strange language. He was finding it annoying. He decided he should bring the Keaton to the chief.

He punched it again, knocking it out, and began to drag it back to Darunia.

Posted

*Wakes up*

"Where am I?! Don't you guys understand my English?!" Fox yells.

They stare at him strangely.

Posted

"Why doesn't he understand our english?" Darunia asked. "Dunno. Fell outta sky." Dogron replied. "Perhaps we should beat him into submission." Darunia suggested.

"Dunno. Fell outta sky" replied Dogron. "You make an interesting point Dogron. We SHOULD throw him into the volcano" Darunia agreed. He then punched the Keaton, knocking him out. This time they tied him up so he wouldn't jump around so much. They all left to the volcano.

"Dunno. Fell outta sky."

Posted

Isname crashed in the field. The field was large and there were no sheep or cows or anything or not even crops. "What kind of poser field is this?" Isname shouted to the vast empty space that was this so called field. He knew it was a field because clearly that's all you could call it. A huge empty space of grass surrounded by rock walls with paths running through them. Also a ranch right in the middle which you would expect to have use the field as a field but instead they just have a field of their own inside.

"Whooaaa what the puppy is that!" said the ranch owner, clearly baffled by the sudden appearance of an anthropomorphic wolf and his crashed spaceship. But Isname was skilled in telepathy and brain powers, so he simply made the ranch owner understand everything. And the ranch owner had brain mind links to everyone in the world so he spread the news, but kind of in secret so that if the people met Isname in person/wolf then they would understand everything.

"Come inside, stranger! We're very welcoming of travelers here because we have nothing better to do except talk to strangers", the ranch owner shouted as Isname approached.

"Maaan this is so sucky, I'm totally gonna get my license taken from me for interfering with an underdeveloped world."

"We're not underdeveloped, we have milk and swords!"

"I have a SORD..." Isname boasted, unsheathing his massive throbbing blade that made you, the reader think of naughty naughty things. "It can break everything"

"woa"

And then Insname went inside the ranch. "We have chickens in here! You have to catch them for some kind of puzzle that does something and maybe opens a hatch that allows you to rob us?"

"Ingenious. Truly. But man, I'm defo in needa some wicked repairs to my ride, you got any guys I can hit up to get some info on howta get me some sweet help?" Isname rapped

"Ask the local space engineer. He engineers space so that metal can fly in it." said the ranch keeper, keeper of the ranch and all ranch happenings

"ty bro, totes appreciate the wicked help" Isname high fived the shit outta that ranch owner and hit the puppying road, on the way to Castletown.

LITTLE DID HE KNOW Ganondross was there and he was all kicking up a fuss in the royal crib, setting down some mean unbalance in the forces of good and evil.

Posted

Fox wakes up again, in a volcano.

"Where are we?!" Fox screams.

"This looks familiar...." Fox thinks, "Looks like DarkIce Mines...." He remembers.

"Please, let me go!" Fox yells clearly.

Posted

(Teto. You are god.)

"The small creature is struggling." said Darunia "That kind of makes me feel guilty" "Don't worry, it will only struggle and scream as we throw him into the volcano" Dogron said ecstatically. "Well.... I don't really know if I can sleep with that on my conscious..." replied Darunia. "Fine. We can release it back to where it came from."

And with that, Dogron threw the Keaton into Zora lake. Accidentally putting a hole in the bottom and making all the water sink out. Also the Zora's blame Fox.

"Now, to see my local space engineer" Dogron said, and started walking to the place where a convenient plot point will happen.

Posted

"Ouuch...." Fox rubs his head. He is all wt, but no water is flowing.

He looks around him to see angry Zoras around him.

"Uhh..." Fox says, walking back falling down a small hill. He gets up, and sees a fountain with two unicorn heads in the middle.

"What is this?" Fox says, as the passage behind him closes up. He walks toward the heads as the floor quickly fills up with water. He quickly runs up to the head and smacks them with his staff.

"Break!!!" He yells, as the water gets up to his knees. Suddenly, the staff starts rumbling and it shoots a blast of rock.

"Woah... a new staff ability!" Fox yells, as the water gets to his waist.

He swings it strengthfully at the rock wall and it breaks a little.

"Damn!" he yells, as it gets to his neck, and he starts floating. He swims to the wall, and starts punching it, until he gets to the ceiling, and is completely underwater. He starts struggling and suddenly just stops.

Posted

Dogron was chewing on rocks on his way to Castle Town. "These rocks are bland and tasteless!" said Dogron, stating the obvious about all rocks.

Then, before he could do anything, a darknut jumped out and put Dogron in a giant cloth sack.

Finally! Some plot!

Posted

Name - Wizard

Species - Wizard

Area - Hyrule

Weapon(s) - Wizard robe and hat

I don my robe and wizard hat.