Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Star Fox

36 posts in this topic

Posted

The darknut dumped out Dogron. Dogron was surprised by the evildoers sudden move. "Why did you let me go?" Dogron asked. The darknut looked at him, then started to cry. "I DON'T WANT TO BE EVIL!" He bawled. "There, there" Dogron said, patting the poor guy on the back.

Name - Black Pistachio

Species - Darknut

Area - Hyrule

Weapon(s) - A giant ass sword. Also, offensive words.

"Don't worry! We can be good guys together!" Dogron said, helping Black Pistachio up. And they started off on their grand adventure.

(Just to let you guys know, I am loving this so far.)

Posted

Isname entered Castletown, stopping to look at the people there.

Ugly.

All of them.

As they gazed around at him, he could see the understanding shine out of their hollow eyes. Looking into their souls, he saw nothing. Their futures were blank, just like their meaning in life. They were forever destined to tread the same weary paths day in, day out until they eventually slumped over the desk, the bedside, the shop counter and died. Their deaths wouldn't even make a sound. Disgusting race. This is the first race ever Isname had come across that was in definite need of purgatory or holocaust.

Isname is not a racist wolf and even he is aware of this.

Their open arms mocked him, they embraced him as their newest friend, staining him with their foul stench. No amount of space soap could ever clean these grubby creatures. Death was the only cure.

But he would not bring it on them yet. He was aware that, though weak and disgraceful, there were too many. Like rabbits they bred, he could hear the screams of childbirth ringing from the surrounding buildings as he walked through the welcoming crowd of spawn. He supposed that they had grown used to the screaming and rain of afterbirth by now, just as he was used to the traffic sound back home.

The tourist information centre was up ahead, tall and proud. Clearly this race was more than happy to have visitors. Naive bunch of people these, this is probably why they are invaded by the forces of evil every few years and leave it to some nobody to save them, because they don't have an army because they probably think that that scares away new friends. Just like how a man probably wouldn't make any friends if he walked the streets with a machine gun.

The tourist info centre smelled horribly of foreigners, and even more of the man behind the desk. "Welcome, traveler! How may we help you! :) :)"

"Oh uuuh" Isname began, quickly covering his nose, as the smell of the man's breath forced it's way down Isname's throat and nostrils, consuming his senses with disgust. "Just tell me where the damn space engineer can be found. I need to make like your trousers just did and split. I can't stay here. If I have to stand you people one more minute I think I might vomit all over your desk."

"Haha! Okay sir! It's just there! Down that road!" the man said, blissfully ignorant of the fact that Isname was being incredibly serious. "Come again if you have any more questions! We're more than happy to assist! :) :)"

Isname covered his mouth and darted back away from the horrible creature and fled to the space engineer. He didn't know how much more of this disgusting planet he would be able to stand.

Posted

Suddenly the wall burst open, just as the Zoras fix the hole Fox made. Zora's Domain completely fills up with water, and everyone goes to the surface.

"Bwahhh!" Fox struggles.

All the Zoras cheer. They help Fox out of the water and bring him to the shop.

"Thank you for helping us, friend, buy anything you like!" one Zora says.

"Wow, you guys sure are nice...." Fox says. He picks out a blue tunic, and the Zora pays the owner.

"Wow, what does this do?" fox says, putting it on and tightening the belt.

"It lets you breathe underwater, so make use of it!" A Zora says to Fox.

"Thanks!" Fox shakes his hand. He starts walking out, and the Zora grabs his backpack.

"Take this bread and cheese too, and some Rupees." It says handing it to him.

"What are these "Rupees""? Fox asks, looking at the glittering rubies.

"They are our currency."

"Our?" Fox wonders.

"Hyrules. This-"

"Hyrule? I crashed in Hyrule?" Fox exclaims.

"I guess so. Now go along now."

--

Fox walks out and walks down a hill. Suddenly, a deep voice out of nowhere talks to him.

"Good luck finding your way home, Fox."

Fox turns around and shrugs. He turns back around and starts walking back down the river.

Posted

Suddenly the wall burst open, just as the Zoras fix the hole Fox made. Zora's Domain completely fills up with water, and everyone goes to the surface.

"Bwahhh!" Fox struggles.

All the Zoras cheer. They help Fox out of the water and bring him to the shop.

"Thank you for helping us, friend, buy anything you like!" one Zora says.

"You damaged our property but you fixed it, here have some free stuff."

Posted

(I like how he "fixed" the hole. Also, Teto, your guy is like... the COMPLETE opposite of a humanitarian.)

Dogron was observing Black Pistachio as he was breaking pots. "I... don't see how breaking pots will help us..." he said "They have lots of shiny stuff in them" Pistachio replied. Then continued breaking the pots.

Dogron looked over to the people inside the building, wondering why they were totally oblivious to the fact that they had trespassed and were breaking personal property.

"This place is kind of creepy" Dogron said aloud "All they do is blink.... every six seconds..." "Here we go!" Pistachio exclaimed, finding a green rupee in the last pot. "How much does that put us at?" Dogron asked "Including everything we found earlier, one rupee, some bugs and this piece of lint... which kind of looks like a bug..." Pistachio replied. "Good enough" Dogron said.

Posted

"You damaged our property but you fixed it, here have some free stuff."

Oh whatever xD

-----

Fox continues down the river. He hears yelling and screaming form ahead. His eyes open wide and he runs toward it. He sees a little pointy-eared girl being attacked by a huge bird.

"Leave her alone!" Fox yells, pointing his staff at it. He attaches his Fire Blaster and shoots at him.

"Help meee!" The girl says yells crying.

Posted

Lol.

For some reason, this RP reminds me of The Real Legend.

Watch all three, they're funny.

Posted

I've seen those years ago, I loved them! I liked the one where he broke his leg on the Temple of Time door xD

-----

The bird then starts attacking Fox, and fox starts charging his staff. He then releases a huge rock blast so big the bird goes flying away into the sky.

"Are you okay?!" Fox runs to the girl.

"I'm...*sniff* who are you?" The girl asks.

"I'm Fox, Fox McCloud! From The Lylat System! Where do you live?"

"I live in Castle Town. Can you bring me there?" the girl says, slowly grabbing Fox's hand and smiling.

"Sure." Fox says strongly, "Where is it?"

"I'll show you!" the young girl says happily,while starting to skip still holding Fox's hand.

Posted

(I like how she just had a traumatic experience, but shes skipping.)

Dogron and Pistachio continued their tour of Castle Town. Now they were at the house of a creepy girl with a bug fetish.

"I'M A PRINCESS!" She kept yelling at them. "This is getting awkward..." Dogron discretely whispered to Pistachio. "I'M NOT CRAZY!" She shouted.

"Lets try running?" Pistachio said, and Dogron nodded. They both ran.

Now they were at a large tent. It was kind of cool. There was a guy inside, using two hookshots to move around inside the cage. There were also spikes scattered around the bottom. "Isn't that dangerous?" Pistachio said to the guy who seemed to be the Circus head. "Yes, of course. I hope he dies" he said, rubbing his hands together. Dogron gave a weird look to Pistachio, who gave a weird look back. They both left.

Posted

(Um, you DO know this is OoT's Hyrule, right?)

Posted

(....Really? I kind of like Twilight Princess' Hyrule.)

Posted

(I did it like this so we can travel between the two worlds quickly and without it getting too confusing.)

Posted

Tearing past wide grinning faces and children with groping hands, Isname retreated to Space Engineer's house, barely surviving. He crashed in through the door, and shut the light out quickly, before sliding down the door. He knew he would have to breathe this foul planet's air eventually. But for the moment he simply huddled against the door in the fetal position, sobbing.

Recovering from the trauma, he took his first breath of the house, met to a lung full of air, thick with metal dust. Any normal sane person would find it difficult to breathe. But Isname was something of an alien to this planet, so therefore he was pretty much a total freak.

Standing up, he gazed around at the dark, stone walled prison-like chamber. A single ray of light shone down through the window through metal bars, the light reflecting off of the metal. There are markings on the floor, times of day. The ray of light shone upon 15:40. You'd think an engineer would own a watch.

Out from the darker corner of the room, there rang a heavy metal grinding sound. Like machinery, dragged across the floor. Luckily for Isname, he had great hearing, because that's exactly what the sound was. "Hello? Is this the space engineer's house? Need some help with my ship, I crashed into this rock and I need to get out of here, ASAP." Isname called towards the sound, supposing it was probably the hermit they call the space engineer.

"Yes, I'm him. And I'm not a space engineer, for goodness sake!" the man emerged from the shadow. He was hunched, middle-aged looking with a sour look on his face, quite the contrast from those creatures outside. "I'm an engineer. Those nunsacks out there know nothing of space engineering, but they suppose it's something impressive so they call me that because they must think it flattering me. Truth is, space engineering's simple compared to my greater endeavors. I'm working on greater things. To tell you would compromise myself and my studies. My discoveries, my inventions."

Though intrigued, Isname didn't have time for this. "Okay okay, thanks for the life story. But frankly, I don't give a damn. I just need to get out of here, and I guess since space engineering is so simple, you can get me out of here pretty quick, right?"

"Quick? Oh no, boy. Space engineering's easy, but it's not quick. It's a long, mundane process. It may take weeks, even months, depending on the complexity of the machine I'd be working on."

"Weeks? What! I can't stay here for weeks! Have you even seen the people out there?"

"Every morning, when they wake me up to wish me a good day. I've been considering putting up a wire fence or signs, but the last time I tried anything like that, I got the neighborhood committee coming round with complaints. They thought it was antisocial. It's not their place to decide how I choose to interact with them. And I'd rather they left me the hell alone!"

"God damn, you have that right. It's all a little bit too sweet. Sickeningly so."

The man's lip curled to a small smile. "Good to finally have someone to agree with me on something." He turned away to his desk and heaved what he had been dragging onto the desk, dropping it down with an almighty thud, the shock of which could shatter the bones of a sick, weak child. "I can fix it, but I need some details."

Isname saved a lot of time by handing him a list of details he always has with him.

"Oh, easy job. I could be done by the end of the month." the man told him, much to Isname's relief. "Wont take me long to reassemble this shit pile."

"Well, I am a new driver, you know. I can't exactly get a very new one, the taxes would be hell. And if I broke it, I could hardly afford for repairs, could I? I mean, come on!" Isname slevered back at the man in a fit of incredible drama queen rage.

"Wow, did I offend you somehow?"

"Yes you did."

"Like incredibly offended? Potentially friendship shattering offense at something?"

"Offense so intense it could destroy the heavens if I was to unleash it in their direction."

"But really"

"Nah we're cool bro. Also, I guess if I'm going to be hanging around for a while, I might as well know your name. Also my narrator is getting majory pissed with calling you the man all the time."

"I'm Magicid."

"Gay name"

"Don't start."

"Can I just call you Lark. That's a pretty gay name too, but not as much."

"Sure, it's actually much more fitting for me because I am a hermit."

"Nice, I'll catch you later I guess!" Isname said, walking back to the front door, stopping for a second before turning on his heel. "In fact, do you have some kind of tunnel I can use to bypass the vermin outside?"

"Many. Use that one, it leads out to near the front gate." Lark said, gesturing towards a grate in the corner of the room.

And then Isname went in the hole and there is no more detail I'm going to effortlessly put into that.

Posted

Continuing their tour of castle town, they came into what seemed like a gameroom. There was a lady asleep, leaning on a desk.

"Hello!" Dogron said, making her jump up in suprise. "Oh! Hello. Welcome to the Bombchu Bowling Alley! Here, you use Bombchu's to try and blow up the targets. Want to play?" she said. "What are Bombchus?" asked Pistachio "They are Bombs that move around like mice!" She said, smiling gradiently. "Wait... let me get this straight... You keep lots of dangerous explosives with you, without protection, and a whole bunch of rupees?" Dogron asked "Yes, why?" She replied simply.

Pistachio and Dogron walked out of the Bombchu Bowling Alley. Pistachio had his large bag slung over his shoulder, and Dogron was cleaning blood off his fists. "I still don't see the point in this" Pistachio said. "She nicely gave us Bombchus and rupees, and I thanked her with my fists" Dogron said happily.

Thats when it happened! He was huge! He was powerful! He was wearing a Wizard Robe and Hat! "Who is this incredibly tall and powerful man?!" Dogron said aloud. "I am Wizard" he said in a high-pitched, unbelievably squeaky voice. "Oh... nevermind" said Dogron, turning around to leave, Pistachio following him.

Dogron and Pistachio were about to leave Castle Town, when they suddenly saw someone come out of a obviously well detailed hole. "Wait... is that the Keaton?" Dogron said, looking at the Keaton come out of the impressive looking hole. "That doesn't look a lot like a Keaton" Pistachio said "Who cares?! He should be at the bottom of Zoras Domain! Lets get him!" Dogron said as he started running towards the Keatonish creature.

Posted

The girl starts grunting and sprinting so fast Fox loses his balance and starts to become dragged by her, across a bridge near Kakariko.

"Holy puppyin' shit girl!!" Fox yells loudly and shocked.