Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FACEBOOK

18 posts in this topic

Posted

is this a good thing? or a bad thing? well conidering my mate was leaving for italy and i got to catchup because of facebook. i have no reason to hate it anymore, i have made my peace with it, but i still dont like it.

Posted

If you have alright people on it, it's ok I guess.

Posted

Ammonsa post more shirtless pics

Posted

Bookface is addictingggg <3 and it's p. sad how much I use it now that I think about it lol

Posted

Jo. Last time I did people were mean to me.

Posted

I just use it to talk to my friends. I don't do things like set my status very often.

Posted

It doesn't matter what they say Ammonsa I'll always love you

Posted

It's a good way to keep in touch with people. I personally think it becomes more useful once you're out of high school, which is the age range it was originally intended to be used by. I use it mainly for social networking, photo archiving, and little else. I've never used Facebook for the games or other distractions like that.

The main things that annoy me about it though, are people who try to add me and I don't know who they are. If people at least leave a message saying who they are and how I might know them, then I make exceptions. That, and the continuous event invites from people who need their old contacts' numbers and end up mass inviting everyone on their friend list.

Posted

Yeah, a lot on FB annoys me, like friend requests from people I barely know, updates for games like Farmville, and invites to events I'm not even in the right city for.

Still, it's useful for getting in touch with some people and for putting out important messages like if I'm moving somewhere.

Posted

It doesn't matter what they say Ammonsa I'll always love you

ILU tooo

Posted

Personally for myself, I quit Facebook and now an average Skype user, of course I have my Facebook connected to Skype, but I hardly do talk to people on Facebook, I mainly talk to my Skype contacts. Facebook has went downhill for me and I don't even bother with it anymore, I just have my Facebook connected to Skype to keep updated on what's going on.

It's been awhile since I posted something here. o.o  

Posted

Yeah, I only kind of remember you. I think you were from australia and played monster hunter?

Posted

its Ammonster Hunter in aussieland

PrimaGaga and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I hated Facebook for a while. And then I realized I had like 10 people in my friends list who I either didn't know too well, didn't like, or what have you. I took them off and friended people I do know and like. Its much more interesting now.

Sahaqiel likes this