Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi hi!

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm new obviously. I chose the name Ghost Princess because I like ghosts and I like Zelda and Zelda is a princess. I know its kind of lame >.<

I always wanted a zelda forum to join so I started googling and found a wiki page with a list of Zelda sites and I found this one. I am also a member over at Zelda Temple.

Um, lets see. My real name is Tuesday ... even though I was born on a Wednesday I was actually a day late. Um anyway I was born February 17th and I was supposed to be born on February 15th but my parents named me Tuesday anyway. I don't really like my name because it is kind of stupid and I don't know anyone else named Tuesday.

Um, and like 2 years ago I started collecting Zelda games after I played Ocarina of Time Master Quest on Game Cube. I got a Nintendo 64 and my uncle gave me Mario 64, Golden Eye 007 and Ocarina of Time. Seriously some of the dungeons (like water temple) seem harder to me in the old Ocarina of time compared to master quest. Weird.

Anyway um, now I have quite a lot of Zelda games. I guess I should save the whole list for other threads.

And um, even though I have "Princess" in my name I am actually kind of a tomboy. Not that it matters or anything so uh, hi! =D

EDIT: Just asked my mom and found out I was born a day late. I always forget WHAT day I was born. Wednesday not thursday. DERP!

Edited by Ghost Princess (see edit history)

Posted

Hey, Welcome! Just so you know, we're not strictly Zelda themed and discuss other things, but glad you joined anyways.

Posted

Welcome to the jungle.

Posted

Thanks! Good! It would probably be kind of slow if everything we discussed was about Zelda so I am glad we talk about other things! ^^

Posted

Oh hi, welcome to Hyrule! As Pheonix just stated, we are not strictly Zelda (due to the fact that we kind of ran out of things to talk about) but hey, welcome, hope you feel feel at home here, we don't bite too hard :> I'm Cirt, you can find me on that Chat usually.

Posted

Haiiiii! I just saw you on chat the now lol. But yeah welcome to this lovely place, and have fun and stay active both on forums and chat <3

Posted

Thanks! I will try! =D Forums will be easy! Chat might give me nightmares O.O

Posted

Really? What happened on the chat?

Posted

Talking about dicks. Like usual gooooosh

Posted

PHEO COME JOIN US

chat is ridiculous atm

Posted

Oh nothing really! Just some lame humor of mine. obviously not very good humor xD

Posted

Lol. Crazy stuff happens on chat.

Anyway, welcome to Hyrule.net.

I hope you don't make four posts then leave like other new people. :D

Posted

@Marquis I wish you would leave... No wait, I'd much rather YLA leave. At least I can see some good in you, if only very little.

These guys keep saying it's not strictly an LoZ site, but really we ONLY mention LoZ when we are yelling at each other. By "each other" I mean YLA. So yea, don't expect too much LoZ talk at all.

Um, YLA is lame. (Gotta get a third insult to him in there)

Also, welcome! We are glad you joined for some reason. :>

Posted

What? Why don't you like me?

Is it because I think Everything Else > Adventure Time?

Posted

Nope, but now that's a new reason to dislike you.