Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Read

259 posts in this topic

Posted

Tappy, you're being a butthurt teenager, holy dicks. We go through this every time.

"Guys! I am a helpless admin who does so much for the forum and keep it afloat every second of the day with my Atlas like powers, and if I were to falter one bit, the entire world would crumble to the ground, and if you disagree, then I might as well not be here, now should I!?!?1?1?"

Nowhere have we said that this is do whatever you want land. We said we were honest people who say what we want to people who need to have things said to them, not "Hey, let's replace every other word with vagina, because we're vagina smurfs".

I have been so uncomfortable under you and AHH everywhere you two are, because you're loose cannons who victimize themselves and are the only ones who do right, apparently.

I'm starting to get tired of all this drama... SO AND SO DID THIS SO AND SO DID THAT, BAN THEM NAOW!!! I'm tired of getting this shit.I thought this was Hyrule.net - Friends. Family. Fun. When did it become Hyrule.net - Home of the trolls and raging teenagers.

I show up and get complaints. I take care of it I get more complaints. I see people joining and then never really coming back, perhaps because they see people getting trolled and treated like dirt?

I thought a lot of you guys were adults if not mature that you could at least behave, apparently not.

Please guys, try to fix this... I want to see this place as a big happy family again if not everyone friends.

You're so much better than all of us, let me tell you, Tappy.

Posted

I tried to read Vaginaqiels post

but all I could see was "Wah wah wah my vagina hurts."

Do you need a tampon for that? Maybe some pamprin?

Posted

Tappy, you're being a butthurt teenager, holy dicks. We go through this every time.

"Guys! I am a helpless admin who does so much for the forum and keep it afloat every second of the day with my Atlas like powers, and if I were to falter one bit, the entire world would crumble to the ground, and if you disagree, then I might as well not be here, now should I!?!?1?1?"

Nowhere have we said that this is do whatever you want land. We said we were honest people who say what we want to people who need to have things said to them, not "Hey, let's replace every other word with vagina, because we're vagina smurfs".

I have been so uncomfortable under you and AHH everywhere you two are, because you're loose cannons who victimize themselves and are the only ones who do right, apparently.

You're so much better than all of us, let me tell you, Tappy.

You just seem mad because we are having a good time and you aren't.

Posted

He's just mad because he's the vagina of the joke for once.

Posted

no lol.

Sure, I'd enjoy this more if this somewhat had a point and proved you weren't a petty, butthurt person who is actually not indifferent to the whole forum and overreacting of its problems, enlisting people to join a flawed satire scheme under the protection of your status as admin against the forum in general and against one user in specific.

Let me know when you do something like that.

And Gabs sounds annoyed that I called her annoying.

lol

Posted

Vaginaqiel sounds annoyed that I called him vagina

Posted

Seems I struck a nerve.

Or maybe, a vagina?

Posted

SOMEONE CALL THE WAAAAAAAAmbulance, we have a vagina pooper!

Posted

Cock'n'balls.

Just saying.

Posted

lmao, this place is party pooper central now. can't have no fun you guys. AHH and Gabs didn't do this because they are trying to protect me they did it for other reasons.

I don't see how I'm butthurt. I ranted/talked about what I thought and you instantly thought I was going to make you guys be less dicks to everyone, you specifically Saha. I came to let you guys know how I felt and sort of attempt to fix it but somewhere in the middle of this thread apparently it's not possible to try and let this community grow since it seems to be a private club of cool people only. We aren't bashing just you if you haven't notice our vagina posts are all over and in the status feed. Perhaps you just keep trying to get involved and stop our fun but when you are unsuccessful you blame us for bashing you and only you.

You seemed pretty mad at this whole thing I don't blame her for being annoyed by you, I'm sure there are other people that get annoyed by you all the time.

When you are ready to have a vagina time, let me know.

P.S.

Vagina

Posted

8:16 - 8:28

Posted

I'm lost in a sea of vagina.

That's something I thought I'd never get to say in my life. Especially on the internet.

Also a new episode of TFSA? *Dashes to Yotube.*

Posted

Then tell me why I'm annoying you, instead of being butthurt about things.

You don't even participate in the forum. This has been brought up several times, and I don't see why you think you actually know what's going on when all you experience are bits and pieces from two warns per month.

Seriously, we hardly ever have any reports going on. But they're bound to happen.

Also, you're doing it again. The victimization, and bias towards me.

enlisting people to join a flawed satire scheme under the protection of your status as admin against the forum in general and against one user in specific.

I did notice. But, you not only trolled the whole forum, you also sought to specifically berate me. None of the other vagina related posts had anything to do with a specific user, with backup from nonmoderator members. When I deleted the posts, not yet privy to your spree of vaginas, you took away my status and continued on.

Had I been moderator at the time, I would have probably deleted all the topics and posts and then told you how ashamed I am of you for sinking to a level you were so angsty about taking care of.

So I did it here. It's true, Gabs does annoy me sometimes. But I call her out on it. I don't straight up troll her like this.

As for not being dicks to anyone, imagine someone came in and posted the threads like you three are doing?

You are acting out the "cool kids club", being in a clique who are seeking a common purpose and also abusing everyone.

Posted

Honestly, Vaginaqiel calling me annoying or w/e does not have me annoyed.

I may be annoying, among a lot of other things.

But the opinion of one little vagina who has a dildo shoved up their ass, who I have never met irl does not effect me.

It's the internet, no one cares.

Posted

Then tell me why I'm annoying you,

BECAUSE YOU'RE A VAGINA, VAGINAQIEL