Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Age

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Guh. I agree wholeheartedly. :<

"Wait, does that mean you're actually going to ... ?" Before she realized it, the Mage had already begun walking off. The fact that she had been blatantly brushed aside irritated her more and more with every step the man took. A moment passed, and Capre finally decided to make her way after him. "Hey, you," said the Dwarf in a rather loud tone of voice, her hand catching hold of the sleeve of his robe. Her features consisted of a deep frown, unhappy with how the other had just gotten up and left. "If you're heading to Redcliffe, then take me with you."

Posted

Rakoda stared down at the dwarf. She seemed eager to help against the darkspawn. He examined her closely. She did not look happy. He noticed how she wore light clothing. Nothing that a warrior would wear. Then he noticed, she used two light weapons. A small sword and what seemed like a dagger. She must be more roguish then a warrior. He thought about how someone like her could help. Then he decided.

"My name is Rakoda, what is yours?"

Posted

I'm gonna be a black belt monk.

Just let me get my character together. :>

Posted

How silly. :<

What was the Mage doing -- Staring so intently at her? The glances bothered her, but still she stood her ground. She was determined to find a way to Redcliffe, and nothing would stop her once her eyes were set on something. If a war was to be had, then there was no doubt she wanted in on it. A little glory here and there, some silver coins in payment for separate jobs, and -- Oddly enough -- The draw of the heat of battle: These were all things that caused her to take up the weapons she had. Even so, the Dwarf gave a small smile and released his sleeve, realizing he had not denied her companionship. She stood tall, proud, one who thought highly of her name. "I am called Capre." Her grin widened a bit, a free hand reaching to rub the back of her neck. "I suppose we'll be traveling together, yeah? At least until we reach Redcliffe."

Posted

"Of course" Rakoda said, smiling for the first time since he'd been talking with the dwarf. Then he turned around towards the gate "But we'll have to be careful on the road. Bandits hunt in large packs" he said, chuckling at his own joke, then he looked down at Capre, "But I guess that won't be a problem for us, eh?"

She nodded in agreement. Then, the two started the long trek to Redcliffe.

Posted

Capre caught the hint of a smile, and it made her feel a little more at ease. At least he wasn't as grumpy as what she first thought, because if he was, the trip itself would be quite the rocky one. "Hmph." When he gestured towards the gate, the Dwarf gave a scoff and patted the dagger at her side. "So long as I'm here, those bandits will only be a thorn in our side, nothing more." A small smirk played on her lips as she said this, and eventually, she turned and started on her way towards Redcliffe. She allowed the Mage to lead the way, solely due to the fact that she had no proper sense of direction. Of course, Capre wouldn't dare admit that, no matter how true it was -- After all, weaknesses were not something she cared to admit to having.

Posted

Rakoda and Capre arrived at Redcliffe, a man awaiting them. "You, are you the help we sent for?" he asked. Rakoda looked down at Capre "Let me handle this." he said, walking over to the man, while Capre shot him a glare. "What's wrong?" Rakoda said. "They come from the castle. Every night!" he said, pointing to Redcliffe castle. "I... don't understand" Rakoda said "Who comes from the castle?" "The skeletons. They're like an army. We've lost lives down there..." the man said, looking down at the village. Rakoda looked at Capre, who gave a suprised look back. "Don't worry, we'll help you."

Posted

herf late post is late

Help? The Dwarf tilted her head to the side, curious as to what kind of help they'd been looking for. Did they already know about the upcoming battle that would most likely take place here, and were already expecting them? Her lips pursed to a thin line before hearing the Mage speak up on their behalf. Looking at him quickly, her eyes narrowed. Capre could have handled it just as well as he, although she probably wouldn't have been as nice. Despite that there was no promise of coin in exchange for help, she could only sigh and shake her head, willing to go along with it. Looking back up at him, she gave another grin. "Like an army, eh? Sounds like fun."