Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Castle stage for TP

25 posts in this topic

Posted

On the last dungeon for TP, Hyrule Castle of course, I noticed a couple of cool things and some weird things,

The part where you are running on the outside about to grab the BIG KEY from the chest and then 4 Lizalfos come out and 2 archers, then you get saved by your friends.

If you immediatley look at where your friends are down below you when the cutscene is done, you can watch the hawk soar all the way up to the top of the castle where he just flies around in circles, I thought that was pretty cool :)

Then, on the Gannon Horseback fight, at the start you see him break Midna's fused shadow to peices, but after you defeat him and all the light guardians bring Midna back, if you look closely you'll see that she has the fused shadow on that gannon shattered :huh::wacko::huh:

Posted

lol kool , good looking.

Posted

Good eye!

Posted

I agree! Maybe I should re-play that part and look around :)

Posted

1 thing that i hate about this stage tho, sometimes i get so excited about going to beat the crud outta Gannon that once the cutscene is done in front of the big key, i just completely forget to grab it lol, run all the way to the top and then i get so upset lol.

Posted

Did you guys find the graveyard. . .

Posted

i tried to find the hawk fly up but it didnt work...

Posted

You know, I was playing TP with my sister in that part when your friends save you... And I was all hysterical becasue I didn't know what had happened :embarrassed:

Just to say something funny.

But yeah, you have a good eye, I didn't notice that (maybe because I was all hysterical :unsure: ) but I'll check that, it's intersting

Posted

Your observant

Posted

Did you guys find the graveyard. . .

Yup. Yup, indeed I did. ^_^

Oh, and nice looking! I noticed the second one, just not the first..... :unsure:

Posted

...graveyard? sum1 please explain more

Posted

There is a secret Graveyard hiddin in Hyrule Castle. . .

See if you can find it. . . :D

Posted

I found the graveyard (by accident but I found it).

I don't get what you can do there :embarrassed: There are stautes and some weird and little skeletons but... is there anything exciting? :embarrassed:

Posted

where abouts? where do i have 2 look? is it accessible? if not i can explore it with ar.... aww jeez...