Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Love Life Drama

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I got the idea from a show.

Basically, you can have one or two characters who are romantically in love, or one looking for love. Nothing too sexual, though. But be romantic!

Your characters can be anything. Gay, straight, transgendered, etc.

Format:

Name:

Looks:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status: (If you're with someone, put them here.)

----

Name: Fiona

Looks: Black long curly hair, young and beautiful

Sexuality: ....Straight

Relationship Status: Has fooled around with Adam, the transgendered boy and has deep feelings for him.

Name: Adam

Looks: Brown short hair, average height

Sexuality: Straight and transgendered

Relationship Status: Has deep feelings for Fiona.

"Adam, come on over."

"I'll be right there." Adam says.

As Adam walks into Fiona's apartment, he notices he on the couch with a bottle of white wine on her coffee table with a glass, which she was drinking.

"She's been drinking ever since I met her...." Adam thinks.

"So Adam...." Fiona says, putting her hand over his hip and bringing him closer.

Adam suddenly kisses Fiona slowly, and she does the same.

Fiona pulls away.

"Why don't we go to my room." she says, pulling Adam to her room.

Posted

Name: Amy

Looks: Long black hair, average height

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single, not looking. Older sister of Fiona.

this is a real RP now

Posted

"F-ion-a" Adam says as she repeatedly kisses him.

She pulls away. "What, Adam?"

"Will your sister be home soon?" he asks.

"Tomorrow she will." she says, brushing Adam's hair with her fingers.

Adam.

Fiona.

(Told ya I got them from a show ;D)

Posted

((I'll post tomorrow, I gotta go now though. It's like half past midnight here.))

Posted

((Okay, thanks. Tomorrow will also be tomorrow in the RP))

Fiona sits up.

"Adam, I love you." she says, holding his hand. Adam looks at his other wrist and looks at the time.

"I, uh, gotta go home. Curfew. bye, Fiona." Adam says hurriedly.

Posted

Amy swung open the door to Fiona's apartment, 7am. "Fiona, you slaaag, get up! Your sister's home!"

Fiona dragged herself through her apartment, out of her room. She looked like a mess, as always. "Picture of health, as always." Amy said, throwing Fiona's key onto the sofa, hovering a little to look about at the huge mess. "Also, met the guy downstairs on the way up, he wanted to know if I was new here or who I was visiting. Nosey old man. He told me to tell you to keep it down with your girly man who sneaks up and down the stairs every night? You better keep your puppy-buddies informed of my presence over the next few weeks."

"Also, key under the doormat? So cliché. You better hope people don't start stealing doormats."

Posted

"I'm sorry, Amy. I was juuu...st. Just tired." Fiona says hug over. She walks over to Amy, rubbing her head.

"I have to go to school." Fiona says as she walks into her room unsteadily. She gets dressed and goes back into the living room.

"And don't get started with me, Amy." Fiona says, slamming the door hard.

Posted

Amy heaved a sigh. "Nice warm welcome. Rotten standards of personal hygiene, that girl. I swear she's not a girl at all, sometimes."

Amy dropped her case down at her side and picked the clothes and litter off the sofa. She picked up the key and threw it onto the table instead, before dropping down onto the sofa.

Amy was only here because her mother told her to check up on Fiona. The whole family knew she was a wayward whore, though nobody ever said it as harshly as that. But piecing it all together, that's what everybody thought. "And here I am, talking to the walls. Great."

Turning on the TV, the screen flickered to some teenage drama show. Skins or Degrassi or some bullshit like that. "Wouldn't be surprised if this is where she got all her stupid ideas. She's just like the characters in this show" Amy muttered, cynically, flicking past the channels, until she finally landed on something decent. "Oh great, Frasier. Such respectable humour the whole family can enjoy!"

"I love this show!"

Posted

When Fiona enters the school, she pulls out a bottle. She smiles and drinks the clear bitter wine inside.

"Ahhh...." she says as Adam walks up to her.

"Hey Fiona." he says, nudging her.

"Hey Adam! I'll see you after class!" Fiona says as she drinks from her water bottle again, except in a huge gulp while heading to class.

Adam looks at her confused and dazed.

*After class*

"Hey Fiona...." Adam says as he romantically grabs her hand. He looks into her eyes and they're red, and Fiona has a goofy smile on her face.

"Uhh, Fiona? Are you alright?" he asks.

"Why wouldn't I be, silly?" Fiona says trying to kiss him.

"Fiona, you're drunk at 9 in the morning. What's up?!"

"Drinking makes me feel.....makes me feel good." Fiona syas trying to kiss Adam again, but he pulls away.

Posted

Amy sat around, watching blasted day-time television, waiting on Fiona to get home, which seemed like never at this rate. She's probably puppying around and getting drunk right now. Nah. She'll be alright, she can't be that terrible.

Amy flicked through the music channels, before finally deciding on something not shit.

"I love this song!"

Posted

*Fiona comes home from school*

*Gulg* "Amy? You home?" Fiona says walking into the living room teeter-tottery.

Posted

"Oh great, you're drunk." Amy stood up and approached Fiona, before slapping her across the face so hard that she fell to the ground. Not that you have to hit a drunk person very hard to get them to lose their balance. "I'm gonna tell you right now Fiona, you're a puppying waster and if you keep it up like this you're going to end up in the brothel, selling blowjobs for cash." Fiona's head swirled around drunkenly (lol?) "And what's worse is that you seem totally shameless about it. I have no idea where mum and dad went so horribly wrong with you, but I'm going to tell you, as your sister, that you are absolutely despicable. Get your act together. I'm not going to leave until you do. And I'm going to call the school and tell them to keep an eye on you because you're an alcoholic slut."

Posted

"But I....-" Fiona says as Adam walks in.

"What did you do to her Amy?!" Adam says, running over t Fiona on the ground, rubbing her face. He helps her up, as walks her to the door.

"Don't hit her." Adam says, hoolding Fiona's hand.

"Now Fiona, let's go to my house." Adam says, leading her out the door.

Posted

"Oh, so you're the rotten girly boy who has been puppying up my sister?" Amy called out the door after them "You know what? I'm sick of this"

And then Amy pushed Adam down the stairs.

Posted

"Adam!" Fiona yells, as she also falls down the stairs due to her drunkness.