Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Love Life Drama

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Name: Alyssa

Looks: She has short red hair, light skin, and wears a blue shirt and shorts.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: None

Posted

((Go ahead and post a bit of story for us to build off of!)

Posted

Alyssa just sat in the Starbucks, typing on her laptop. She was looking at stuff like the space shuttle, and how it just had its last flight. She had always been interested in space stuff. She thought it was cool that people were able to go beyond the bounds of earth. She wanted to go out there someday. But for now, she was stuck in high school.

Posted

"Fiona! Are you okay?" Adam says, holding her.

"Yeah, i'm fine." Fiona says, closing her eyes.

"Fiona, you need rest."Adam says, pulling her up the stairs and into her apartment.

"Don't mind us Amy,, i'll be leaving." Adam says, dragging Fiona to her room.

Adam lays her in her bed, and leaves the apartment.

He heads up to Starbucks, and notices Alyssa there. He sits down in front of her.

"Hey Alyssa. Fiona's been having such a drinking problem lately, I don't know what to do anymore!" Adam says, while luring a waiter over to him.

Posted

Alyssa looks up from her computer "Huh? Oh..." she said, seeing Adam sit down in front of her. "I heard a way to get rid of addictions is to try something else that's not as bad. I think people have stopped smoking and started sucking on lollipops all the time... But I don't know" she said, taking a sip of her coffee, then her face lit up "Try coffee! That's always been a good substitute for alcohol."

Posted

"Good idea, but my friend Hollie told me she's been an addict for such a long time..."

*Adam orders a coffee*

"Well, it sound like a good idea. I'll go buy some coffee beans later."

"So, how are you?" Adam says as he drinks his delivered coffee.

Posted

Name: Dominique Ombre Lefevre

Looks: Purple Hair, is in pigtails, also has a pink and blue mohawk, 5'10, Wears a lot of goffik clothes, skulls and spikes everywhere, transwomanly

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationships: Adam's Secret Girlfriend, who is plotting to kill Fiona!!!! Le gasp!!!

I'll write something later

Posted

^Sexy plot!!

Adam goes out to the store and buy some coffee beans and heads back to Fionas.

He looks around, and Amy is nowhere to be found. He walks into Fiona's room, and she is just waking up.

"Fiona." Adam sighs. He sits down next to her, and she starts kissing him, and he does the same. They lay down side by side, when Fiona tries to lift his shirt.

"Fiona!" Adam says sitting up.

"I-I have a girl's body!"

"I know!" Fiona says.

Posted

Amy covered her eyes, slouched over her table in starbucks, which is the place to be for any young one these days. What am I even meant to be doing here... This is so pointless, she's going down the drain and that boy of hers is just making it easier for her. He's doing her no good, I have to get rid of him... Whatever it takes.

Posted

The quiet, serene atmosphere of Starbucks would never be again so, when Dominique Ombre Lefevre throw open the automatic doors as hard as a babyish toddler. Swiping someone's cappuccino out of their hand, people stumbled and stumbled till they could stumble no more as she took a seat next to depressed big sister lady and starting going cray-cray on her goffikly designed macbook.

"oui, OUI!!! MES PLANS DIABOLIQUES are nearly complete!!!" she gurgled and mouthed gorgely. She looked glaringly towards a poster of the star couple of town, Fiona and Adam "Cette petite garce" Dominique thought, "stealing my man!" She turned to her macbook, smiling ebonyly as her purchase was finalized...

(to be continued)

Posted

Amy looked up at the disgrace of a human being sitting across from her, who glared intently at a Twilight movie poster. She was playing on her macbook. Which is the only acceptable laptop to use in a starbucks. It was designed with gothic rubbish. So obviously she would have a thing for twilight. She looked like that kind of person.

Posted

Dominique looked up from her macbook du mal et gothique to see a strange girl staring at her, disgust and disbelief in her preppy, American eyes. "Merde!" Dominique thought, now she would have to make small-talk with this person!!! Stupid laws of physics.

"Uhhhhh, bonjour petite fille américaine?" Dominique softly spoke, social situations were her one weakness. The girl just stared at her for a bit. Awkwardness up by 100%.

Posted

"Oh yeah, the old 'I don't speak English' trick." Amy said, sitting up and leaning her head on her arm. The girl was obviously disinterested to the extreme with this conversation. "Wicked Google translate skills you've got there, huh."

"WICKED SKILLS" Amy shouted, jumping out of her seat, sending it flying backwards dramatically. She had the jazz hands out and everything.

"Welp, I gotta go anyway. Can't hang around here much longer, I've got to go check up on my sister Fiona. Her boyfriend's been puppying with her head."

Posted

As offended as Dominque was at the prep's Google Translate insult (it was all a lie, she is French asbfjngfrgv!!!), she heard that last bit of the girl's speech. "Fiona? Boyfriend?" She said, almost looking like a statue in thought.

"Huh?" the other girl turned to look at her. "Does... this Fiona have a boyfriend named Adam?" She inquired.

Posted

"uuh yes. She does. You know him?"