Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Love Life Drama

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Sparks flew from Dominique's ears when she heard the damning words. "He is my petit-ami!!!!" She raged. "Your alcoholic sister stole him away from me!!! cette petite garce!!!" She continued, not caring that the girl would probably defend her sister, and run away and there's another prep hating her. Goffs didn't have much standing in this cruel universe. "Why was she such a stereotype?" Dominique pondered, tears starting to fall from her once stoic eyes. This whole relationship thing was starting to get to her. ;;

Posted

Huh. What a stereotypical goth girl. She probably never even dated the guy, she probably stalked him or something. Everybody in Starbucks was watching Amy, waiting for her to do something. Most of them just wanted her to leave, as apparent by the rotten tomatoes and Green Day albums they threw at her.

And she did. Amy left, and walked along the street, the darkness setting in suspiciously early for this time of year. She stopped to look at her watch. It had stopped at 2pm. How long was I in Starbucks for? Geez.

As she rounded the corner to the street of her sister's apartment, she heard gothic footsteps following her.

Posted

"Fiona! Why are you trying to lift my shirt?!" Adam shrieks.

"I love you." Fiona says as she tries to lift his shirt one more time.

"But I have a girl body, I don't want you to see it!" Adam explains.

"I do!" Fiona says.

"So, you're looking at me like a girl, when i'm a boy!" Adam yells.

Fiona doesn't respond.

"Face it Fiona, you want a girl." Adam says choking up and leaving the apartment.

Fiona looks at him, saddened.

Posted

"Baiser! I've been découvert!" Dominique half-assedly frenched as the prep girl turned to stare at the stalking goth.

"I was going à la bibliothèque. Mauvaise direction..." She attempted to lie, and ran away. Time to see if the package had arrived anyways...

Posted

"I can't believe Fiona saw me as a girl....how embarrassing!"

"She was using me, for my body parts! I got to get her outta my head and talk to Eli about this." Adam says holding his hands to his head, eyes closed and heading toward Starbucks.

Fiona gets up from her bed.

"He thinks I want girls, heh. What a fool!" Fiona says as she guzzles down some more wine. Fiona has a saddened look on her face, and she lays back down on her bed, and starts crying.

Posted

You know, when I was writing this, I legitimately forgot how to spell goth lol. Too much My Immortal I guess. Just felt like sharing heetee :>

Also someone (i.e Teto) write another part so I has inspiration please <3 :<

Posted

Amy watched the goff girl run away down the street, having been caught out. I sure hope she doesn't think I'm her girlfriend now.

She sighed and turned back to the apartment block, to see Adam walking out. "She only wants me because I look like a girl!" he shouted at Amy, obviously distressed.

"Man up then, sissy boy. Grow a pair and find someone who isn't in it for the herm penis." Amy shot at him, with words.

Adam stood perfectly still for a second. Was he taken by surprise? Stopped still by shock? He didn't reply, but his eyes lingered above Amy's head, looking out over the buildings. "Adam?"

-AAAND THEN SUDDENLY EVERYTHING CHANGEDDD-

The sky spit in two, the sunlight piercing in a great white strip through the centre. It opened up to reveal the gaping void above. A harsh wind pulled upwards into the expanding hole in the sky. Amy struggled to keep steady on her feet. Adam, being a heroic ass, grabbed Amy and pulled her inside.

Amy shook his arm off of hers, as they sat on the steps. They heard outcries from the upper floors, and screaming from outside.

Nobody knew what was going on, except the person who started it.

Posted

God? xD

Fiona gets up and looks into her mirror, noticing that her face is covered in tears, and a bit of mascara.

"Oh Adam...." Fiona says, as she peeks into the living room petite-like, noticing the front door is open.

She wipes her eyes, and looks out the door. She goes to the top of the staircase, and sees Adam and Amy sitting there facing the closed door.

Fiona then slams the front door, put her back against it, and put her head between her legs. She starts crying again, softly and quietly so her sister wouldn't hear her.

"What's wrong with me...." she says softly.

Posted

Her quiet tears were futile. A sister has the power of sister sadness senses.

"Fiona! This is no time to cry about your own personal problems! Have you even looked outside? The sky just opened up for goodness sake!"

Posted

Is this a action RP now?

Posted

*Sniffs*

"Opened up? Hasn't it always?"

Posted

Dominique had finally reached the safety of her cavern after her downright humiliating close encounters of the third kind with Prep Girl. She threw open the door, and stomped inside, only to kick something large and pointy nestling on her floor. It was... da package!!!!!

"OUI OUI!!!! MON COUTEAU DE LA MORT is finally here!!!!!!" She cackled , thunder in the background of this diabolical scene. Soon Fiona's game would be over...

But then, Dominique was confused. Why had there /actually/ been thunder in the distance of her cliche scene? That was only in bad fiction she thought. Looking outside her window, she saw the inevitable.

The sky was breaking apart, people en masse were screaming and panicking, natural disasters were occuring simultaneously. This filthy world of love was soon to end. Dominique smiled her crooked smile at the events playing out. She had always hated this world anyways.

Posted

Fiona gets up and opens the door. She walks down the stairs, and sits down next to Adam.

"Why don't you love me." Fiona says all choked up.

"I like you, but I can't be with you if you see me as a girl!"

" I DON'T like GIRLS!!" Fiona yells in his face. She turns the front door, when Amy pulls her back in.

Fiona runs back up the stairs, and notices some rope on the floor. She grabs it, and locks the front door as she gets in.

She looks at the rope grasped in her hand, with tears falling from her eyes.

(Le gasp!)

Posted

But then, the awful happened to Dominique. The apocalypse had sucked up her package of death!

"CE? NON!!! NONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" she frothed as she lept to grab her package, Fiona must die this way!!! She couldn't lose all her hard work!!! However the apocalypse proved to be stronger, and Dominique was sucked out of her cavern into the abyss...

(to be continued)

Posted

"Oh great, now she's going to kill herself. puppy, she is being a bitchy little shit of a character today. We don't have time for this. I'm pissed at her enough to not follow her back upstairs."