Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHY DO PEOPLE ABUSE THIER WIIS?????

13 posts in this topic

Posted

My mates at school told me about a guy that had broken his Wii and shoved it into a bin in pieces. Did he think he had to swing the console, not the Wiimote? Why do people do this? It's agood piece of machinery! IT HAS TWILIGHT PRINCESS, WII SPORTS & A TON OF OTHER GOOD GAMES!!!!! Do not abuse your Wiis... I know where you live...

Well, I don't, but those Whack-a-Moles do...

Posted

Wow... that's crazy!

Posted

omg stuoid people if they didn't want it they could have just given it to me!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

My mates at school told me about a guy that had broken his Wii and shoved it into a bin in pieces. Did he think he had to swing the console, not the Wiimote? Why do people do this? It's agood piece of machinery! IT HAS TWILIGHT PRINCESS, WII SPORTS & A TON OF OTHER GOOD GAMES!!!!! Do not abuse your Wiis... I know where you live...

Well, I don't, but those Whack-a-Moles do...

What a dumbass. . .

Posted

Hey, his loss, right?

He paid for it, then broke it, he must be down a couple hundred bucks.

Pity him for not knowing the awesomeness of the Wii!

Posted

He broke a wii? That is one of the stupidest situtations I've ever heard. Like, if you're gonna by it, it measn you're willing to play it and take care of it, not break it and expect that you didn't waste any money! My friend did that with his N64, now he wishes he still had it, and I usually loan him mine..with caution :unsure:

Posted

It's like ZuZu said, he chose to smash it, and it was his money down the drain.

Posted

What a *&^% #(^*.

I realise it is his loss, but just throwing into the bin is a hate crime against Nintendo.

He could have got it repaired too. He could have sent it to the Nearest Nintendo producer to where you live which, I think, is in Germany.

Posted

The iditot broke it. :D Moron he should of bout Gas instead or somehting if the moron was just going to break it like that :angry:

Posted

He broke a Wii?!! :o ..........*Dials 911*........

Posted

He did it because he knew you guys would think it was so crazy. You guys disappont me sometimes...

Posted

I saw this video on youtube where this guys broke their wii. I just dont get why they do it... their loss

Posted

It's not that they /want/ to.

It's that they're stupid enough that they /can/ do it.

If someone destroyed their computer and trashed it, do you think it would be on purpose?

'Ell no! No one wants to destroy their objects from the 30 dollar range to WHATEVER.

This guy was just an idiot.