Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The main vilian in skyward sword

61 posts in this topic

Posted

in the new zelda coming out who do you think is the main villian. ganon ? vaati ? majora ? or a new one ?

Posted

All of them

Posted

It's supposed to be Link's earliest story yet, right? Could it be Ganon's earliest story, too? I'd like to see why ganon got all hot and bothered in the first place.

Posted

Wrong section lol

Also I hope it's not Ganondorf. Sooooooooooooooooooo overused and predictable. Plus we already know why he's all bad and mean and stuff. Wind Waker yo.

Posted

Ganon most likely made his first appearance in OOT, since he is only the king of the Gerudo in that game.Likewise, Vaati got his origin story in Minish cap, where he is an apprentice to Ezlo. That leaves us with Dark Link, The Nightmare, Majora, Bellum, and Malladus for recurring villains. If you discount villains who exist in this time period and are actually in Hyrule before OOT, the candidates are pretty much discounted.

I guess this means the villain will be a new guy.

Posted

TEAM UP OF MAJORA AND NIGHTMARE UP IN THIS MOTHERpuppyER.

Oh, but I can only dream. :<<

Probably gonna have either Ganon or a new villain. Because that's how it works.

Posted

Maybe it could be someone connected to Ganondorf.

Wait. This will also have Link in it, obviously, and Zelda. If there's a Zelda, and Triforce in the game, there will be a Ganon/dorf.

Posted

He's not gay, but he's weird. Plus, he would only fit in the Four Swords timelines.

Posted

No, they carried over from yesterday.

Posted

i dont think they should have vaati...nor ganondorf.

ganon has been used way too many times and its becoming a nuisance,

yes, we know hes THE ultimate bad guy buuuuuut im getting tired of it.

if they DID happen to use ganondorf in the game, id hope at least they would make 'minions' or underlings of some sort that ganon chose to take over for him?? that would make things a little less repetitive

Posted

The way I figure it works is that a single post is valid on the top posts for 24 hours. After a post has been on the board for 24 hours, it is subtracted from your total posts for the day.

As little sense as it makes, it's the only way I can explain the number of posts I have on that chart some days.

Anyway, I don't want Vaati no matter when this game is supposed to be. They already gave him a really lame origin that he could never make up for in my opinion.

Posted

If Vaati is gay, he sure is putting a lot of effort into convincing people otherwise.

Posted

You mean by kidnapping seven different princess'?

That is a lot of effort. Daaaaaamn.

Posted

Seven? You're thinking of Agiham.

Posted

I thought in the four swords, Vaati captured seven princess'. But I guess I'm not remembering correctly. Haven't played it in forever.