Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The main vilian in skyward sword

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Er, no. The manual for the original Four Sword said that Vaati would raid villages and kidnap maidens. The implications are rather obvious. And he does have sort of a naughty tentacles thing going on...

Posted

Team Majora

lol but that would never happen :<

Also uh this is all assuming the new game takes place in Hyrule, and I mean there is a good chance it won't

So, the main baddie wouldn't be someone we've seen before

Posted

Also uh this is all assuming the new game takes place in Hyrule, and I mean there is a good chance it won't

So, the main baddie wouldn't be someone we've seen before

Actually I heard that Link will start in a city above the skies and he will have to go down to a evil land that will become Hyrule.

So maybe it will be Ganondorf...

Posted

=Zoe=, who are you? I'm tempted to ask if you're new, but you have a large post count, and I don't recognize your display name history.

Posted

Whoah whoah whoah.

=Zoe= is posting.

=Zoe= is posting people.

I remember you! It's been a long time.

Posted

I can't say I recognize this Zoe person either.

Posted

Zoe is an old member. You can tell this by her joining in 2007, which is four years ago. You people, man.

Also, in Four Swords Adventures, he kidnaps seven maidens. Gossssh, you guys are all horrible at Zelda lore.

Posted

oh, well welcome back Zoe :>>>

also, I still need to complete FSA :cccc such a difficult game

and I'm also on Team Majora gosh that would be grand :C

Posted

Zoe.

I feel so.

innadequate :(

Posted

Personally, I have a bad feeling we won't be seeing Ganondorf for a long time. TP seemed like the last good place to put him without things getting out of hand.

Posted

Personally, I have a bad feeling we won't be seeing Ganondorf for a long time. TP seemed like the last good place to put him without things getting out of hand.

Out of hand?

Gandondorf seems to be the same, even if Link is changing trough the games. Gandondorf just-won't-die! That's a bit frustrating.

Maybe we won't see him for a while. But then, what I heard about SS is that is the story of how the Master Sword was born... so maybe it doesn't involves directly the Triforce, so it won't need Ganondorf...

Unless! The creation of the Master Sword isi bounded to the Triforce

Posted

I have a theory of why Vaati may be the new villian.

If we take a peek at the Legend of Zelda Wiki... http://www.zeldawiki.org/Vaati

"The wanted poster in Ocarina of Time's Shooting Gallery bears some resemblance to Vaati's Wrath, though no games had shown an entrance of Vaati at this point."

This could mean nothing at all. Maybe it's just there.

"There are some images resembling Vaati around the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time."

That too seems a bit far fetched and all, but it references Vaati a lot for not being in any games yet. Also it takes place in the sky where wind is formed so it could very well be Vaati.

Perhaps Ganon is also in it. Like Vaati worked for Ganon in FSA so maybe this'll explain why.

Maybe I should have read this whole topic, but I didn't feel like it.

Posted

We could be fighting some left over rement of the chaos that the goddesses disperse, since we're getting closer to that time

Posted

well do you guys not think it could be Koume & Kotake