Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So... Hi?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi There... it's been a while. I've been remembering my times here in the forums and decided to come back for a while.

I see a lot of new faces, and a few old ones... I hope someone still remembers me

Posted

I remember yoooou

Posted

I remember your name. You were around when I first joined.

Posted

Welcome backkkkkkk, again :>

Posted

Good!

I don't know who of the old gang is still around...

Goron Merchant? Relean? Eyeoftruth? Wazzupman? ZuZu the Magic Cow?

I'm pretty sure Dustin still in charge. Hi! If you see this, is always good to find the site fresh

Posted

Welcome back, it's been awhile.

Posted

Good!

I don't know who of the old gang is still around...

Goron Merchant? Relean? Eyeoftruth? Wazzupman? ZuZu the Magic Cow?

I'm pretty sure Dustin still in charge. Hi! If you see this, is always good to find the site fresh

All of them pretty much left. I did see eyeoftruth post a while back though. (I really wish Goron Merchant would come back and post his theories some more)

Also, it really is good to see you again and I hope you stay. :D

Posted

All of them pretty much left. I did see eyeoftruth post a while back though. (I really wish Goron Merchant would come back and post his theories some more)

Also, it really is good to see you again and I hope you stay. :D

Knuckle!!! It's been a while since the last time I heard from you!

goron MErchant is gone? That's really bad... I've been thinking in some new Fourth Piece theories.

What have been in here? I see a lot of new features, I don't get them yet. Anything new in the forums?

Posted

Ello there, this is the first time we've met, but it is always good to see old members returning :>

Posted

Well, Kimmy pretty much runs the whole show now (Tappy left and Dustin posts only occasionally). Homestuck is becoming popular here, so that's something to talk about if you read that. Clans are dead as far as I can tell (don't know if you knew that already or not though). Zelda discussion isn't the same anymore (its a lot more dead than it used to be), though I try to post original content there when I get an idea. Finally, and most important to me, I've pretty much opened up to the site and started going on irc chat and skype, plus you can find me on facebook (search Charles Canaday) if you have one of those.

Posted

Well, Kimmy pretty much runs the whole show now (Tappy left and Dustin posts only occasionally). Homestuck is becoming popular here, so that's something to talk about if you read that. Clans are dead as far as I can tell (don't know if you knew that already or not though). Zelda discussion isn't the same anymore (its a lot more dead than it used to be), though I try to post original content there when I get an idea. Finally, and most important to me, I've pretty much opened up to the site and started going on irc chat and skype, plus you can find me on facebook (search Charles Canaday) if you have one of those.

Kimmy... that rings a bell, but I'm not sure if I met her.

Tappy and Dustin are gone? I would like to contact them... I wanted to ask Dustin about web design too.

What's homestuck? I'll check it out.. I knew about clans, but didn't know they were dead. I saw something similar, about private forums of one of the forces (wisdom, power and courage).

I've got Skype, what's your username?

Posted

I'm charles.canaday on skype. There's also a hyrule.net group on there.

Posted

I remember you, nostalgia'd hard

Posted

I remember you. Welcome back :)

Posted

I remember you, nostalgia'd hard

I remember you. Welcome back :)

I don't recall your usernames... can you give me some hint of who you are? :embarrassed: