Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oblivion

3 posts in this topic

Posted

In 3E 433, Uriel Septim and his known heirs were assassinated by the secret Daedric Cult. Oblivion gates started opening all over Tamriel, marking the start of the Daedric invasion. Assorted citizens across Tamriel have begun to arm themselves, to stop this cursed invasion.

[sign-Up]

Name:

Race:

Weapons:

Background:

Special Notes:

[Mine]

Name: Nelix

Race: Argonian ftw.

Weapons: An Iron Dagger

Background: Growing up in the black marshes, Nelix was promised a new life in Cyrodil... if he could win three fights in the Imperial Cities arena. His first fight was the easiest. He fought an orc. The orc went into a blind rage and just kept attacking... and missing. Nelix waited until he tired himself out, then he continued to stab the orc until his last breath. His second fight was against a simple Imperial. Or so it seemed, until Nelix found that he was a Conjurer. He summoned minions to fight Nelix. This fight lasted for hours. Nelix kept going on. He fought imps, zombies... Until eventually, he was able to chain down the Imperial. Nelix stabbed him in the heart, ending him immediately. That last fight was the most difficult. Not physically, but emotionally. He was fighting another Argonian given the same deal. They decided they would not fight each other. And so they released a near endless amount of monsters to kill both of them. Eventually, Nelix was the last one standing, and they declared him the winner. Ever since, he has been living as a beggar on the waterfront.

Special Notes: Nelix is a roguish, clever character. He relies more on his cunning then his strength. Like most Argonians, he is sneaky.

Posted

Hey, nice. I'm replaying the game on PS3 at the moment.

Look, I might join up, but I've got loads of homework and really big issues with my internet right now, and it's not all to do with the connection. I'll see what I can do, but you've got me interested.