Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Conspiracy!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

This is Conspiracy, a fun little comedy exercise I evented in school. The object is simple, you have to come up with a hilarious conspiracy theory and chain it to the previous.

Example:

It's a conspiracy I tell you! Reese's Pieces are made from Reese Witherspoon, I mean what was the last movie you saw her in!

Then the next person does:

This is the biggest conspiracy since Reese Witherspoon's Pieces, Shaggy from Scooby Doo and Clamhead from Jabberjaw are the same guy!

They add some part of the previous statement to "This is the biggest conspiracy since..."

Here we go:

It's a conspiracy I tell you! Lisa Ling and Lucy Liu are the same woman!

Posted

Wait, when was I rejected by a girl?

EDIT- Never mind, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Posted

This is the biggest conspiracy since we found out everything is backwards in Soviet Russia.

Posted

This is the biggest conspiracy since we found out candlejack doesn't actually make you disap

Posted

This is the biggest conspiracy since we found out candlejack doesn't actually make you disap

This is the biggest conspiracy since the Candlejack disappearances, Jared the subway guy is dead. He died of a heart attack in 2005, subway stole his body and built a cyborg that ironically runs on Blimpie subs.

Posted

This is the biggest conspiracy since the Candlejack disappearances, Jared the subway guy is dead. He died of a heart attack in 2005, subway stole his body and built a cyborg that ironically runs on Blimpie subs.

This is the biggest conspiracy since Obama.