Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help Mmorpg

2 posts in this topic

Posted

hi folks ,

For a very long time i have been searching a place where i can find mmorpg games to buy . i want to buy mmorpg games but i have not found a single site that sells mmorpg games .

Please If someone would help me it will great please . please tell me where can i find it .

and What is mmorpg gold , their are lot sites selling mmorpg gold what is that ? .

Posted

Battle.net sells World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, and the older blizzard games. Riftgame.com sells rift, aeria games has a lot of different games they sell. Then there's age of conan, runescape, Final fantasy 14, Legend of edda, lord of the rings mmo, Star wars mmo, warhammer, Guild wars, perfect world, and maplestory. Well that's not even half of the major ones. Also mmo gold selling is where they sell the currency of the game worlds for real life money, ex. In world of warcraft 1,000 gold is worth about $3 us currency.

I would recommend World of warcraft although to buy all the expansions will cost you $120 and about $15 a month for a subscription. Games like Legend of Edda are free though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0