Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's your current ringtone?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

monhan theme

of course :>>

Posted

My ringtone is currently Shinshu Field (Shinshu Plains) from Okami, I shorten the song down to a suitable ringtone. I also, got other tones for other things on my phone, the roaming tone is Ryoshima Coast (Ryoshima Plains), missed call is the tone when you dig up a clover on the game (also known as Clover Demo on the soundtrack), voicemail is when you get a treasure on the game (also known as Treasure Acquisition on the soundtrack) and finally (I don't have texting on my phone, I prefer to not have it) my alarm is the fighting theme (Spirit Extermination). All expect missed and voicemail have been shorten down to a suitable length for a ringtone.

Posted

I use the intro from a mewithoutYou song, Watermelon Ascot, but I don't usually keep the sound turned on. The vibration pattern when my phone rings is part of my school's fight song, though, which I still really enjoy.

Posted

I use the intro from a mewithoutYou song, Watermelon Ascot, but I don't usually keep the sound turned on. The vibration pattern when my phone rings is part of my school's fight song, though, which I still really enjoy.

For curiosity I checked the band, and thought, have you listened to The Dear Hunter? They sound similar. I've got a sense of deja vu like I've said this before, but yeah. They're cool and similar.

For me, the ringtone is still the theme to Horsin' Around from BoJack Horseman, because I'm hopeless.

Shadowknight likes this

Posted

For curiosity I checked the band, and thought, have you listened to The Dear Hunter? They sound similar. I've got a sense of deja vu like I've said this before, but yeah. They're cool and similar.

For me, the ringtone is still the theme to Horsin' Around from BoJack Horseman, because I'm hopeless.

(This is a super delayed response, but so it goes.) Man, I'be been a fan of The Dear Hunter since like 2008! Act I was what pulled me into the world of rock operas, which I was all about for several years. I'm really enjoying their newest album, I must say.  

Teto likes this