Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

645 Pokemon

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I'm extremely against using any sort of cheat device to manipulate the game. It'd be different if this was a Singleplayer game, but since Pokemon is largely Multiplayer, it is exactly what the device says it does. Cheating.

This is, like, exactly the opposite to my point of view. Once you've caught the Pokemon in Single -- sure, cheat away to get the best one and skip over tedious EV bullshit, so you can spend more time having fun. But cheating to get them the first time around is reprehensible. Absolutely terrible.

I'm more of the Yu-Gi-Oh style player. Pick and choose the ones that suit the situation, and if you have the wrong ones, too bad -- but you have to buy the packs first. Or occasionally steal them from younger children when their back is turned.

Posted

Since I have a flash card, I have 2 Blacks. One is a legit game, another is a hacked game, and I plan to hack a White and have my niece play it. She is kinda into Pokemon, but I wanna try to drag her into it.

Posted

I only use cheats for exploration (I.E. the run/walk anywhere cheat)

But I always make the rule that I have to beat the main storyline before even thinking about using cheats

Posted

Buster, you have to get it from Black

Yeah I know, I looked it up on Bulbapedia. Frak!!!!!!

Posted

Once I catch mine and figure out how to get my wi-fi working I can give you him

Posted

LL has a legit deoxys?

Posted

Dad, it's because I want to get them myself. I mean, my friend did give me his Reshiram, Tornadus, and a few other Black exclusives, but that's because probably no one else would've gotten me one.

Also, everyone does use Pokesav, you silly wumpkin.

And no, Pheonix, he apparently sold the game with that on it. Or got rid of it.

Also, deez days is so easy to get all of the Pokemon, Feebas can now be caught on Fishing spots(when the water has a dark blue circle) in Black/White with an encounter rate of 60% on Route 1 and Milotic 5% of the time. Dragonite, Metagross, Tyranitar, and a lot of evolved Pokemon from previous gens can now be found in the wild. Like, a lot. And with the addition of HeartGold/SoulSilver, the only gen you're missing is gen III, but not completely, obviously.

So much harder before all these new releases. :<

Posted

I feel like an idiot but what's a Pokesav?

Posted

It's basically a hacking program for Pokemon.

Posted

Pokesav is a save hacking program for pokemon. While you can change Trainer information and item inventory, it is best known for its ability to generate pokemon that can be completely customized by the user, including moveset, IV's, EV's, and nature. It's really handy for getting pokemon with the right IV setup and nature more than anything else, since that can take hours to manipulate.

Anyway, Muffin, I don't need a Tepig anymore, but I would appreciate it if you could get me an Archen. My bro messed up and got the wrong fossil.

Posted

If you'd get on the chat for once, you ham.

Posted

what words are you even using anymore i don't even know

Posted

Gosh, the patience needed to complete the Pokédex... I would like die haha.

But congrats (again) Muffin :> I hope the other 4 pokemon are eventified for Americaland soon! :<

also eek Pokesav