Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in them!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone!

My brother and I have created a 2 man band writing and recording our own geeky music. If you are interested, I'm sure you'll all like it!

182839_111385678937091_111384725603853_84708_6840273_n.jpg

"We are Kids @ Heart. We are exactly what our name says. Kids at heart. So for everyone over the age of 20 that still loves to watch those old cartoons, play retro video games, and hell even play with action figures...this is the music for you! Don't let other people tell you that you are too old to be doing any of that stuff. If you like rewatching old episodes of Darkwing Duck because it reminds you of the good old days as a kid...then watch it! If your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband say you play video games too much...tell them to **** off (maybe in a nicer way). Tell them, just like us, you will always be a Kid at Heart!"

The songs we have up right now are 3 of our favorites. I Scored With A Princess, 8-Bits of Fun, and Game Over. You will recognize stories built with Zelda, Mario, Megaman, and many many more!

This is the page with our music on it: http://www.reverbnation.com/kidsatheart

and if you would like to be a fan of us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-At-Heart/111384725603853

Posted

That is a horrible band name. :<

The album title isn't any better. :<<

7 people liked you on Facebook. :<<<

I just listened to your song "Game Over" and I wanna listen to Rebecca Black's "Friday" :<<<<

Posted

Don't let other people tell you that you are too old to be doing any of that stuff.