Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Assassin's Creed

18 posts in this topic

Posted

ok who here has ever played the game Brutal Legend?

Posted

You're such a 13 year old.

dude...i'm 14

Posted

lol like that's any difference

Posted

dude...i'm 14

and a HALF

Posted

Oh god he's fourteen, I bet he's in highschool and everything! We underestimated this guy SO HARD. He's so mature he listens to metal like a manly man.

Posted

Ok, darkwolf/Nightmare, I'll just tell you some stuff and hopefully you will not ignore my post and read this, it might stop you looking so derpy as hell.

Ok you don't need to make a topic for like, every game you play. You can just make a post in the "What games are you currently playing?" topic (or whatever the name is... something like that, it's pinned anyways in the Entertainment or Video Games Section) or Talk, and maybe someone will reply and talk about it.

Also, it might help not to bump year old threads... again just mention that topic in the Talk (which btw is in Open Floor and Discussion) thread or something ok?

I feel so bossy and snobby right now but seriously, please just listen to this... and not forget it immediately and keep doing the same thing again and again. I'm just trying to help and hopefully you won't get mocked everywhere you go. :>

And I should've probably PM'ed this... oops! :>

Posted

Ok, darkwolf/Nightmare, I'll just tell you some stuff and hopefully you will not ignore my post and read this, it might stop you looking so derpy as hell.

Ok you don't need to make a topic for like, every game you play. You can just make a post in the "What games are you currently playing?" topic (or whatever the name is... something like that, it's pinned anyways) or Talk, and maybe someone will reply and talk about it.

Also, it might help not to bump year old threads... again just mention that topic in the Talk thread or something ok?

I feel so bossy and snobby right now but seriously, please just listen to this... and not forget it immediately and keep doing the same thing again and again. I'm just trying to help and hopefully you won't get mocked everywhere you go. :>

And I should've probably PM'ed this... oops! :>

Cas...it's ok everybody makes mistakes and plus carnevil...i never played it and brutal legend? i havent played it in a while but again it's ok

Posted

Cas...it's ok everybody makes mistakes and plus carnevil...i never played it and brutal legend? i havent played it in a while but again it's ok

Wait, hes making threads for games hes never played? Is this real life?

Posted

Did he just forgive Cascade for his own mistakes?? That's totally how I read it. @_@

Posted

Wait, hes making threads for games hes never played? Is this real life?

well i never played carnevil...but i do watch gameplay of it but the other games...yes i have played them before

Posted

I'm so mature.

Posted

Did he just forgive Cascade for his own mistakes?? That's totally how I read it. @_@

Yeah that's how I read it... why is he so derp :/

Posted

hello fellow assassins here we talk about the game series Assassin's Creed but always remember this: NO TEMPLARS ALLOWED!!!

Posted

What are you doing with your life

Posted

What are you doing with your life

well idk all i have been doing is playing video games,watching movies and listening to music