Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Favorite Sword

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Four Sword - hands down.

Posted

It made of gold it doesn't get any shinier or prettier than that.

Silver can be polished to produce a more reflective surface than gold.

Posted

For the record, I think YLA is referring to the color and hue along with the reflective surface.

Well, why couldn't somebody only stud the tips of the blade with diamonds? You would only need steel or iron to hold it in place. Its not like an oil rig's entire drill is made of diamond, just the tip.

Anyways, I always thought ganondorf's TP sword was pretty cool, and I've always been disappointed he never used it in Brawl. I wonder if there's a mod for that. And the set he had at the end of windwaker was cool, too.

And, I think the Hero's spirit in TP had a pretty cool sword, too.

Hero%27s_Shade.png

Well not really the sword itself, but his whole get up in general was interesting.

Posted

The Razor Sword and WW Master Sword are definitely favorites of mine. I especially loved the WW Master Sword when you first got it.

Posted

Hmm, good question. I liked the Darknut's sword, partly because of how ridiculously huge they are. I liked TP's Master Sword. Sure, maybe it was a little long, but if you're sword-fighting on horseback you need a sword with some length.

I was going to add what Pheo said about diamond-studded swords, but he beat me to the punch. Hard to say whether diamonds are all that rare and expensive in Hyrule. I mean, in our world it's due a few companies having access to most of the diamonds who can control what they're worth through artificial scarcity. So I've heard at least. Maybe diamonds, or a fantasy equivalent, would be more common in Hyrule. After all, rupees are friggin' huge and they're still pretty common.

Posted

Diamond-edged tools are a pretty recent breakthrough I think, so I suppose it makes sense for them to be non-existent in Hyrule. People just aren't aware of the properties of diamonds yet.

Posted

I loved ALttP's Master Sword

Full health = whirly beams from the sword

So awesome. Loved it.

Also Fierce Deity's dual bladed sword was pretty badass looking

Posted

One day, we'll all be tipping our bullets with diamonds, and on that day we will not be laughing at the archaic concept that diamonds are pretty because we'll be too busy on our galactic conquest.

Posted

I'd rather think that the day humans start galactic conquest is the same day we make lightsabers and blasters.

Posted

Nope. Diamond tipped bullets.

Posted

I would go with OOT`s Master Sword but I go with TP`s Master Sword.

TEXTURE SHINES :D

Posted

I kinda like the darknut's second sword in TP

Posted

The Darknut's one handed sword was just a generic one handed sword. I really love the design of its gigantic one hander. I love the size, the shape, the design on the blade, the hilt, just everything. It's a really awesome design. The only thing I can really complain about is how generic the pommel is.

Also, that TP was just so dicking annoying. It pissed me off when I learned that you can do the fancy sword sheathing animation after defeating DEKU BABAS, some of the most basic enemies in the game, but not after defeating DARKNUTS, which are almost like minibosses in themselves, in both how awesome they're designed and how much effort you have to put in to beat them.

Seriously, Deku Babas.

The dicks is this.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wow, modding sure has come a long way in Brawl. Those are pretty impressive!