Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Favorite Sword

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I want a boat with a frickin' laser on its frickin' head.

I kind of want a gun, too. But I'd need a license, and the gun would have to be registered. Guess I don't want one enough to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Maybe try designing with cubic zirconium first, Pheo.

Where do you live? Sometimes the hoops are exaggerated, unless you live in the likes of Illinois, NYS, or California. Most states it's really just the instant background check and maybe a three day waiting period.

Carrying concealed is a different story.

Posted

What are the rules for carrying a concealed weapon?

Posted

Because having it bookmarked is totally different?

Posted

Hey guys, you know what's better than guns? Legend of Zelda swords. Can we talk about those instead?

Anyway, I've seen a couple of Link's swords made IRL. There's obviously the Master Sword, but there's also the Razor Sword, Fierce Deity Link's sword, and the Ordon sword out there I believe. Has anyone seen any unusual ones around?

Posted

Pheo, it's dependent on your state, Illinois has no Concealed carry allowed at all, and up until recently it was very hard to get an FOID card to even buy a handgun. It's worse if you live in Chicago. Missouri is 23, no criminal record, can't have been institutionalized for psychiatric illness and take a firearms proficiency course.

Knuckle.

I've seen most of the swords from the console games since OoT made IRL. I don't think any Gameboy ones have been made that I've seen, or any of the ones from NES/SNES simply because there just isn't enough definition in those to really be recognizable scaled up in person. I've also seen the OoT and TP Hylian shields as well as the ordon shield made.

Posted

I really think you're superexaggerating when you say you've seen MOST of the swords since OoT made IRL.

Maybe less than 10%.

Maybe.

Posted

OoT, both Koj=kiri and Master, all the Majora's mask swords, TP, Wind Waker.

Am I missing any of the console games?

Posted

Allow me to rephrase, All of Link's swords.

Posted

You haven't seen a Razor Sword, Gilded Sword, Biggoron Sword, swords from PH/ST, etc., I am betting.

Don't even link that sorry excuse for a Razor Sword. It's not a Razor Sword.

Posted

Different in every state.

Usually, it involves being 21 and having to apply for a license and take a test/take a class. Concealed carry is nice, but there's a lot of limitations. You have to, well, you probably should and are supposed to, tell officers wherever you are that you are carrying. Especially during a traffic stop. If he doesn't know about the gun and he sees it, you can be in a lot of trouble, possibly with him yelling at you to get out of the car with a gun pointed at your face. You can't take the gun into a bunch of different settings, especially government ones. So schools, some museums, many government functions, etc are off limits.

I prefer open carry. If everyone knows I have a gun on my hip, who is going to mess with me?

Posted

You haven't seen a Razor Sword, Gilded Sword, Biggoron Sword, swords from PH/ST, etc., I am betting.

Don't even link that sorry excuse for a Razor Sword. It's not a Razor Sword.

Biggoron, forgot about biggoron, everything else I have seen, Actually, all of them in a shop in the mall here, made by a fairly local guy that deals them to them.

Also, I did say all console games and excluded any swords from the handhelds.

Posted

The smiths sword from Minish Cap, all of its upgrades look so awsome XD. The Biggoron sword is pretty cool to.