Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Favorite Sword

57 posts in this topic

Posted

al_091125_1158.jpg

As coolio as this skin is, I'd have to say it'd be infinitely more appropriate on Ike. If he had a shield, that is.

Posted

Iiiii liked TWW's Master Sword because it glooowed

tumblr_l2qetjIBCM1qbzf0vo1_r1_500.jpg

Sword glows, man.

Then you drink some soup and oh woowwww you got even more glow.

Posted

And then you put on Magic Armor, and you glowed even moooore!

This has to be my favorite sword, though:

00030.jpg

Posted

One day, we'll all be tipping our bullets with diamonds, and on that day we will not be laughing at the archaic concept that diamonds are pretty because we'll be too busy on our galactic conquest.

Doubtful, bullets are small, and if diamond tipped, they wouldn't expand on hitting the target, creating the large temporary cavity causing the destruction they do, that's why police use hollow points. Diamond tips would create through and through wounds and minimal damage.

On topic though, I'd have to go with the master swords from both TP and OOT.

Posted

I'm telling you though; lightsabers and blasters are the future. I'm gonna wield a real lightsaber before I die.

Anyway, I forgot to ask what everyone's opinion is on something; Do you like Ganon/Ganondorf better when he has a sword or a trident?

Posted

Skippy, what if we're battling in space and need to pierce armored ships?

Also, Ganondorf's sword didn't really fit him. Probably because it wasn't his sword to begin with.

If he pulled it out and it became all black and full of darkness and hatred, I could see where that's going.

I suppose it was cool that we sword fought him in TP, but imagine a trident battle?

I think that would be pretty pimpin'.

Posted

Well, will a traditional combustion weapon fire in space?

I'm gonna have to go with knuckle here, laser technology is the direction we are heading for future weapons systems.

And I like the look of the trident, but fighting with one for anyone just kinda always seemed off to me. Even the trident and net thing for gladiators, it just does not hold the same excitement for me as a good swordfight.

Posted

I don't know if one would, Skippy. Gunpowder needs Oxygen and stuff to fire, right?

Maybe if the shells had sufficient Oxygen inside them?

I don't even know why folks would be messing around in space battling like that.

As for lightsabers, I'm pretty sure close range sword battles would be the least likely thing to be militarized.

And I'm saying like, sword vs. trident. Imagine what kind of fight that would be, especially with Wii Motion Plus.

Ganon could do all this stuff with blocking/twisting your sword away from you. Instead of that lolful sword-to-sword standoff, it would actually make sense to have two weapons pressed against each other for awhile, because Ganon has your sword caught in the tines of his trident. It would have directional influence but also be fun and require skill of some sort. I don't agree with the monsters having blatant ways of blocking. It's like they're begging you to hit a spot on them.

Stuff'd be cool.

Sahaqiel

Posted

okay so.

Diamond shotgun pellets.

the pellets are loaded with diamonds.

how about that?

Posted

Stop thinking in Minecraft.

Posted

That had nothing to do with minecraft, I just want to make a gun that fires ludicrously expensive bullets

Posted

They already do, it's called .50BMG.

Posted

NAA .22short and .22 winmag?

Posted

I want a boat with a frickin' laser on its frickin' head.

I kind of want a gun, too. But I'd need a license, and the gun would have to be registered. Guess I don't want one enough to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Maybe try designing with cubic zirconium first, Pheo.