Let's write a STORY!

45 posts in this topic

Posted

It was another shitty night in New York City, the air was revolting, and people were pissed off. He awoke with a splitting headache caused by two fresh bullet wounds formed at the base of his skull.

"Damn it you dumb ass when are you going to learn how to dodge??" he groaned as he pushed himself up into a sitting position.

His shirt was torn all to piss and back, his trench coat had seen better days, and his pants have more holes than the plot in this story. His face was scarred and he had stereotypical five-o-clock shadow. He reached into his coat pockets and frowned. "Who the puppy took my smokes?" he winced as he remembered he had two fresh holes in his head.

"puppy" he sighed as he reached his fingers into the wounds and pulled out the bullets, dropping them to the floor. Standing up he checked his pants pockets and pulled out his wallet. He opened it up and checked inside. His wallet was empty, but it's been that way for two days, he would have actually been surprised if it had money.

His I.D read Jaster King.

"Okay....I know my name.....why did I even bother checking out my I.D.....anyway...now what do I do?"

So fellow Hnet users, what does he do?

(Rules:I kinda want to do a user generated story, so be creative, no instant ending this shit or I'll be frown face. You all can post suggestions of where the story goes next, and then I'll choose what I consider the best option, and write a page or something to continue the story. Also, don't be a pissy if I do not choose your submission.)

Posted (edited)

Jaster King glances around "Must....Find.....ARMS!!" he thinks to himself.

He sees a hobo sleeping in a cardboard box. Jaster grabs the arms and tears them off of the homeless man

"THE VOICES SPEAK TO MEEEEEEEEE!!" Jaster cries as he beats the homeless man over the head "You shall now be called Stumpy!"

Stumpy looks in horror as he keeps getting beat with his arms.

This is what happens when we have smart asses who quote Homestuck people.

Edited by MassShadowz (see edit history)

Posted

wwhat else did you expect to happen?

Posted

I don't know...we go on a magical adventure and finally get that +4 scale armor I've been questing for.

Posted

lol, fair enough. let's just start this again from the beginning. My command is:

Survey surroundings for bystanders

Posted

Jaster grunted as he dropped the arms to the floor, they fell with a sick thump.

He looked around and noticed that there were a lot of homeless people, all the possibilities of ripping people's arms off. He sees a few dumpsters and a gun lying where he once was sitting.

Posted

lol, fair enough. let's just start this again from the beginning.

:I I see how it is.

Command: Check hunger gauge.

Posted

Jaster looks around for his hunger gauge, he cannot find it on this screen as he has yet to go through that tutorial.

The gun still lies on the ground. A police car pulls up and a cop steps out and looks Jaster over and only sees a crazy guy covered in blood.

Posted

Talk it out with the cop.

Posted

What cop? All I see is a pumpkin. Jaster sits down and gets eye level with the pumpkin, "It's not what it looks like officer!! Honest, That homeless man over there attacked me so I tore his arms of!"

Posted

Consume Stumpy's ex-arms to satiate possible hunger.

Posted

The cop watches in horror as Jaster starts to eat the arms of Stumpy. They taste great despite the years of filth of a professional hobo.

The cop calls for back up. This seems like it's getting out of hand, Maybe Jaster should get that damn gun?

Posted

Acquire dumpster

Posted

Leave gun and steal cop car