Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is the coolest puppying video I've ever watched.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

“In my 19 years not once have I ever been confronted by an individual who realized independently that I was raised by a gay couple. And you know why? Because the sexual orientation of my parents has had zero effect on the content of my character.”

Anyways, I just saw this and felt the need to share it with someone.

Posted

Eagle scout represent :thumbup:

Posted

I was expecting a breakdancing bear or something.

But this is fine too I guess.

Posted

Eagle scout represent :thumbup:

Whoa, you're an Eagle Scout too Pheo? Why haven't I known this?

As a fellow Eagle Scout, I also love seeing more of us do cool stuff like the guy in the video advocating gay rights. It makes me even more proud of my status. :)

Posted

Oh my god he's really smart D:

For some reason, that's always a surprising factor to me more-so than anything else.

Oh hey, you're blackxican? Cool. You're a terrorist? Cool story. puppyING SHIT YOU GOT A 90-MILLION ON YOUR ACT?

(I don't know what the grammatically correct form of more-so is. So yeah.)

Posted

Whoa, you're an Eagle Scout too Pheo? Why haven't I known this?

Did you know, T1g is an eagle scout, too?

Though, someone once pointed out to me there's two types of eaglescouts. The kind that go to learn their stuff and the kind that go to have a good time. I'm the latter, so I don't remember very much of my various badges (How the hell did i pass leatherworking, what did I even do in there?). Which are you, knuckle?

Posted

Definitely the latter. I got my space exploration merit badge by blasting off homemade bottle rockets, and naturally I played with fire and bug spray more than I care to admit. Of course, I buckled down for the actual Eagle Scout requirements, but that came after years of goofing around.

Posted

Aww I'm jealous

I always wanted to join boy scouts when I was little but alas I was born a girl so I had to join the extremely boring Daisy scouts

Posted

That's too bad. I hear the Gold Award for Girl Scouts is incredibly tedious to get too.

Posted

My brother did cub scouts/boy scouts for a few years when he was 10 or so. I went along with a lot of the things cuz my dad was the vice-leader or whatever. I guess it was fun, but not something I'd be interested in now. I like being bored and sitting home doing nothing c:

Posted

Definitely the latter. I got my space exploration merit badge by blasting off homemade bottle rockets, and naturally I played with fire and bug spray more than I care to admit. Of course, I buckled down for the actual Eagle Scout requirements, but that came after years of goofing around.

Now that i think about it, does anybody do it the former way? And, I don't think anyone I've ever met who was a girl scout stayed a girl scout after brownies. Apparently, all you learn is how not to get raped. You know, I think I'll put my kids in Venture scouts? Its boyscouts, but co ed.

Posted

When I was still active in Scouts years ago, i would meet kids who thought everything was serious business.

They were all pretty boring people.

Posted

I didn't like scouts. :<

Posted

Lol this talk about scouts reminds me of that time when I was 7, my mum tried to force me to join the Scouts, and took me to like, a meeting or w/e. I cried and pouted and refused to talk to anyone, as such she gave up and I got to stay a lazy kid.

Lol child me was such a whiny cunt now that I think about it @_@

BUT ON-TOPIC, that video is amazing. That guy is such a good speaker! And he is absolutely correct. Gay couples can raise children just as well as straight couples. Basically the fact discrimination continues bugs the puppy out of me. This video pretty much disproves the whole "gay people can't raise children" belief. So uhh yeah.

Posted

Cascade all of your opinions are invalid until you get rid of that avatar.