Followers 0

DBZ RP

10 posts in this topic

Posted

IT is up now!

READ THIS

this rule is so important

NO OVERPOWERING YOURSELF

this rule is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important in this world, because the people are powerful

NO GOD MODDING (its really not worth it here, because we can bring you back with the dragon balls if we care to)

here is the character template

Name:

home planet*:

background:

weapons(if applicable):

*note: lets try to not ALL be saiyans please

here is mine

Name: Jadusable

Home planet: Vegeta (yes i broke my own rule and made myself a saiyan bla bla bla)

background: before the planet was destroyed, i , still being a child, was on away to make a business deal, with my parents. when we returned the planet was gone. i was then sent to earth with saiyan armour and a sword

Weapon: sword

Posted

Name:James

Home Planet:Earth

Background:the younger son of Bulma and Vegeta and the younger brother of Trunks

weapon:dual katanas

Posted

As the federal agents came for Jadusable he decided that he could make one of two choices:

he could live life on the run from feds, or he could PAY TAXES! Jadu destroyed the federal agents very quickly. he quickly realized that he should find the sayian embassy and go there. He then found out that only two purebred sayians were on Earth other than him. He decided to goto the one who's name he recognized. Prince Vegeta! He decided he had to go see him. when he got to the home, he only saw James, Vegeta's son.

Posted

as james was told to leave by the officials, Jadu followed closely. he then walked up to the king of the Earth, only to discover that the king of earth, a planet inhabited primarily by humans, was a Cat! how ridiculous was that? He then decided to go see popo

Posted

when I said primarily, i meant that the dominant species was humans. Furthermore, is this really a UN issue? I was thinking closer to a UP (United planets) issue

Posted

Yes, but this is an interplanetary issue so the UP would be involved. You may be a dog, but I'm fairly certain you are also a troll. Anyways, Once out of sight by the King, Jadu beats the guards, gets another regular sword and get in a ship bound for Namek.

Posted

*30 years later*

Jadu am free now. Thanks to the prison training program, he has become very strong. He develops a time machine using Bulma's plans. He then goes back and stops the former queen of earth from having a troll for a son by killing her. he then goes to prevent this forum from existing

Posted

your not exactly doing it right either

Posted

I am loling so much.

Posted

Name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta a.k.a. Lady Gaga

home planet*: Middle Earth

background: Preferably, a hot pink.

weapons(if applicable): Banshee Wailing