Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kakariko + Zora's Domain

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Just look at this diagram

5348328-beemnorv-albums-hyrule-maps-picture23711-oot-tp.jpg

Look at Zora's river in oot and Kakariko village in tp. Their surprisingly close. My theory is that the hidden village in tp is actualy the kakariko village in oot and old zora's river dried out some where between the games and new kakariko was formed. This could explain the shift in place between it and death mountain. as well as why there is a zora graveyard and a under ground path to lake hylia. Also this could explain why there are so many hot springs. I think that the spirit spring could have been the basin of the waterfall to get into zora's domain. And the zora's graveyard could be what remains of zora's domain

Posted

this also makes no puppying sense

first, kakariko and zora's domain are in the same places they were before

the geography of hyrule has been shifted slightly and the areas redone to keep it from being the SAME GODDAMN GAME

second, it is strongly hinted ingame that the hidden village is where the sheikah came from

remember how they are all secretive and mysterious

and how they "serve the royal family"

and how they were wiped out by ganondorf

none of these things stopped being a thing or anything

Posted

You have expanded my mind!

Posted

Yeah the location of Hyrule castle changes it location between OoT and TP which is hinted by the location of the master sword and the fact the temple of time look the same

Posted

First of all try to not think of the game as a game, try to think of it as real world history with magic. Its easier to see what I mean that way.

Secondly That1guy Please refrain from swearing and gelp if your going to dispute my theory give me hard evidence as to why its wrong. I happen to have evidence that I'm right. If you look at a sign in the hidden village it reads "old kakariko" .

Posted

MIST SO SOFT

The game is a game

It's not a book

puppy shit cunt

Posted

lol try not to think of the game as a game

Didn't um, Miyamoto blow it up in all of our faces that there is no timeline, except for obvious direct sequels like OoT and MM

Therefore the only plot that exists is within the game, not over the series. Each game, then would also have its own "history," as you would like us to think.

So the game is, well, only a game.

Also we're a bit lenient on swearing here, don't know why you're telling him off.

Posted

I like to think that we play through the legends, like in a story book, and not the actual events.

Since it is the legend of Zelda, after all. And legends are never really true to what happened, or how the story was first told.

"Legend - A traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated"

You get my point.

So basically no, it's just some story passed down through generations, and not all the details are clear or consistent. So you get some differences in locations between legends of the same place.

Posted

I like to think that we play through the legends, like in a story book, and not the actual events.

Since it is the legend of Zelda, after all. And legends are never really true to what happened, or how the story was first told.

"Legend - A traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated"

You get my point.

So basically no, it's just some story passed down through generations, and not all the details are clear or consistent. So you get some differences in locations between legends of the same place.

Ok then how do you explain the importance the zora have with kakariko village in twilight princess?

Posted

Ok then how do you explain the importance the zora have with kakariko village in twilight princess?

I don't have to, it's obvious, if you'd just pay attention.

Posted

KAGEME05W you're a thinker arentcha? i see you post alot, and looking at this realistically, lands shift, what was in one area could easily have moved somewhere else over time, i'm not saying this happened over a 100 years or something, but it defenitly shows the passage of time