Rawr

252 posts in this topic

Posted

welcome. don't worry about these guys. Join the wolfpack. They will accept you as one of their own.

Posted

No one cares that you're a girl. That isn't an accomplishment, or very random for that matter.

AFI is your Antichrist? Kay.

Welcome to the site.

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net, where we're all dicks to new members. Enjoy your stay.

tumblr_ljdh9upGLv1qzl2t3o1_500.gif

That's what FPD kept telling me before I joined, that you guys scared people away or something. Then I just kind trololol'd along for a bit and was surprised to not be hazed/whatever-other-word-will-work when I joined.

But yeah, WELCOME TO THE FORUM MISS RITHIUMWESTON.

tumblr_lihbgtMRQj1qaloido1_400.png

In other news, I enjoy pictures tonight.

Posted

welcome to the forum?

Thanks.

Dear Gelp,

Shut up.

You don't know the first thing about me, therefor you have no right to criticize me.

Lol

You're a freshmen in highschool.

I'm in seventh grade. Go die somewhere.

Wow, Pheo. Is this really how you are going to treat our new user

Really and you're any better?

Posted

Thanks.

Dear Gelp,

Shut up.

You don't know the first thing about me, therefor you have no right to criticize me.

You listed a load of stuff, we know all of that.

And a lot about a person can be assumed, which is how everybody gets to know everybody.

But yeah welcome and whatnot <:

Posted

Listened to AFI

Didn't know they still made this kind of music. It's pretty interesting that people can still like music that hasn't changed in 10 years. You might like Evanescence, they're generic as well (not that I'm saying generic is a bad thing!)

Question: How insane do you think you are?

I don't really like Evanescence. Besides, I listen to AFI for their old and new stuff. No matter what, they're awesome.

You listed a load of stuff, we know all of that.

And a lot about a person can be assumed, which is how everybody gets to know everybody.

But yeah welcome and whatnot <:

True, very true. Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted

I don't remember. Did you guys treat me this way? I feel I can relate to this, but I just.

Posted

lol'd when I got to Evanescence.

anyway, hey, welcome, I'm Cirt, and I bet you think you're pretty cool.

BEING A GIRL AND ALL

Thanks. I feel pretty cool being a girl. :joy:

Aww guys, lay off a little. She's new gosh :[

anyways haiiii there and welcome to Hyrule.net! I'm Cascade and feel free to ask me any questions if you need help and stuffs! :>

Thanks Cascade!

Yeah, I second Teto's (Hateful Bitch's) question. How insane do you consider yourself? Also, what makes you choose the antichrist over christ?

I consider myself on the healthy amount. It might just be that I still have an imagination. And I chose Antichrist over Christ because I hate Christ. Those are my religious views, and I don't really care.

Yes I'm thirteen. What do you think that means? I don't reall care about what you say about me. I could care less in a way.

tumblr_ljdh9upGLv1qzl2t3o1_500.gif

That's what FPD kept telling me before I joined, that you guys scared people away or something. Then I just kind trololol'd along for a bit and was surprised to not be hazed/whatever-other-word-will-work when I joined.

But yeah, WELCOME TO THE FORUM MISS RITHIUMWESTON.

tumblr_lihbgtMRQj1qaloido1_400.png

In other news, I enjoy pictures tonight.

Thank you! This completely made my day!

Posted

This was technically the first thing about you:

But according to the list, it is this:

You should maybe think next time before posting.

also, thank you for what might be the greatest sentences ever typed on this site. My signatureeee

:P

Yes, perhaps I should, but, look at it this way, I'm ignorant.

And you're very welcomme for your signature. I do have one problem though. What's with the Antichrist one? Is that supposed to be funny or something?

Posted

Also also, while I'm here all about music, I am going to go ahead and ask if you've listened to Blaqk Audio

An electronic duo of Jade Puget and Davey Havok from AFI

But I don't doubt you've already heard of them, since you're a huge AFI fan.

I haven't listened to it tbh, and I haven't listened to AFI for much more than one minute, but whatever if I can find more music you like, then I'll be happy <:

Posted

I am pretty sure I mentioned your ignorance in my first post. Now you are here confirming it. So on top of the things that I already listed, I know that you're ignorant. I think you should take back the comment about me not knowing anything about you.

I'mpretty sure I can map out the next 6 or 7 years of your life in incredible detail.

I'm awaiting my apology.

Why would I apologize to you? And I am not taking back my comment.

Go ahead and tell me the next 6 or 7 years of my life. I'd love to see how wrong you are.

Posted

Also derp, it says you like Blaqk Audio right there on your profile <:

Oh well

Posted

I would ask you the same thing. It's funny to me how completely REBELLIOUS and FREE-SPIRITED you are. You just kind of say things so people will be confused. You kind of like build your life around reactions/attention. So. It's funny to watch.

I didn't say that to get a reaction or anything. I said that because it's the truth. I hate God, and I hate Satan too. I find that religion has no purpose.

"Human kind cannot make gnats, but they can make Gods."-Anonymous

Posted

Also also, while I'm here all about music, I am going to go ahead and ask if you've listened to Blaqk Audio

An electronic duo of Jade Puget and Davey Havok from AFI

But I don't doubt you've already heard of them, since you're a huge AFI fan.

I haven't listened to it tbh, and I haven't listened to AFI for much more than one minute, but whatever if I can find more music you like, then I'll be happy <:

Yay! I love Blaqk Audio. The only bad thing about them, though, is that I think it affected AFI.

Posted

I thought AFI was your religion. So you're saying AFI has no purpose?

No, AFI is not my religion. And, no, AFI does have purpose.

Also, I posted it because I'm speaking.

Is everything you've posted here to get you attention? If so, I suppose it just means, "NOTICE ME!!1 I'M AN IGNORANT ASSHOLE WHO LIKE TO WIN ALL OF THE TIME!!!"