Magical Girls - The Band

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm Anna

I am the lead singer magical girl

Who are you?

(I will delete you if your intro sucks)

Posted

I'm Tom I'm the bassist magical girl I want to be a girl but I'm a boy I'm suicidal

Posted

I'm Karyll, the not-so-magical magical girl harpist and I'm secretly planning to kill Tom because I find his kind disgusting and because I'm an expy of every other character cascade has created! aléatoire français! also pink pigtails pls, also telekinesis, playin' harp powers whilst refraining from moving wooooo

Posted

all we need is a drummer for people who only need a beat

Posted

I am Rosabelle magical girl pianist I am very shy and will get too flustered to play a solo

Posted

I'm Tanya, the spunky drummer. I make the magical beats

Posted

I think we have the bare essentials to get this band running, guys!

Let's go on tour <: Hopefully we can gather up more band members along the way to help us become the biggest band in the country!

If you want to join the band, just say so and tell us your instrument and we'll find a place for you!

So here we are at the site, gig's on tomorrow guys, let's set up.

But if you can, try and refrain from being an instrument we already have!

Posted

Oh...um, okay I will get the lights I guess.

Posted

Anna set about putting up the stage, which was a big fold out kind of deal that was kind of hard to describe, but it worked and was ridiculous actually. "Karyll! Come here and help me put up our banner!"

Posted

I'll get it!

Posted

"Needs more Christmas Lights" Karyll sung, her telekinesis powers arranging the lights in a orderly manner around the band's stage set-up. "Needs more stars and flowers," and within a flash the aforementioned things appeared from hammerspace and and darted around the stage. Now it was a true magical girls band Eden. Karyll smiled her crooked smile and sparkled.

But then she spotted from the corner of her eye the other band members bringing in some random boxes of crapppp. Then she saw Tom. That absolute disgrace. He sucked sooo bad. Feeling extreme rage in her heart she floated over with her telekinesis powers to where her beloved magical harp rested, and began to play a tune to soothe her angering heartbeats. That /MAN/ was despicableeee.

inb4 everyone hates my stage set-up plans ;; youuuu can't have magical girls without starsssss :<

Posted

Anna stretched out her arms trying to pin up the banner but alas she was not freakishly huge

"Karyll! Hurry up and get over here!" Anna shouted, gathering some looks. She spotted her playing her harp, practicing for the show no doubt! Anna could forgive this. She ran up to Karyll, who had played herself into some kind of sparkly trance, and slapped her across the back of the head "Come on Karyll! We need to set up the banner and get a name up there so people can talk about us!!"

Posted

"hurr what" Karyll graciously unsparkled as she was whacked on the head. She turned around, glaring daggers until she released it was a woman. It was BFF Anna gasp!

"Come on Karyll! We need to set up the banner and get a name up there so people can talk about us!!" Anna exclaimed. Karyll didn't really want to stop playing her gorgeous harp of sparklyness but the band desperately needed a name that wasn't Magical Girls, that was sooo cliché! Besides her raging heart had been calmed down anyways.

"Sure, I'll come help you!" Karyll gleamed, and danced over to the where the discarded banner lay, ready to work on it. "Anna, go get the other band members please, they should be helping too instead of lazing around goshicles!" Anna, being decidely OOC was subservient and went to collected the fragmented parts of the band. Karyll sighed, releasing that Tom would be standing near her. The unthinkable! Hopefully he'd fallen into a black hole or something, that useless sham off a magical girl bassist!

(A/N: Someone else needs to post now lol, or join! o: also pheonix I don't hate you this much irl so don't be offended k hun? =P )

Posted

I'm Rashaka and I am a groupie.

Posted

Anna gathered up everybody to the stage and clambered onto it, turning to stand over her bandmates "Okay guys! We need to get ourselves a name, we can't be known if we're just a bunch of nobody musicians! We need our collective term, to bind us together under a single name, united in the name of good clean fun!"

Anna whapped out a notebook and got everybody's names down on paper. "We're going into brainstorming groups guys, I'll match you up myselves. Me, Tom, Karyll, Rosabelle and Tanya... We aren't many, that's for sure! But great things never really started that way, we've gotta improve and build, get big! And that needs a big name! So we've gotta brainstorm it up. Since we're only five we can't really split much, so I'll work on my own. Tanya, you work with Rosa, Karyll you can work with Tom! I'll be by the tents, to give myself some thinking space away from all this hustle!"

Anna dropped down off the stage and walked past Karyll, her eyes full of betrayal and blood hatred. Anna gave her a nudge as she walked past and whispered "play nice!", giving a wink she ran off to the tents. Hehe, they'll make for good friends sooner or later. All they need is some more exposure to one another. Little did Anna know, this was the puppying worst pairing up job ever, since Rosa was shy and wasn't going to even talk much with Tanya, and Karyll would probably be more inclined to kill Tom than to share ideas with him.