Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magical Girls - The Band

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Tom got really excited to learn she was going to be brainstorming with Karyll! So excited, she got a boner. But he felt terrible for getting a boner, because she didn't want to have a penis. Hopefully if she could try his super duper hardest tonight, and if he played right, maybe she could get Karyll to like her. He sure would have to do a good job playing Bass, though.

Suddenly, inspiration!

"The Bass Boners"

Posted

"The Bass Boners"

Karyll blinked at Tom's suggestion. Her face unsparkled. She didn't know how to even respond to this goofballery. She hated Anna for pairing her with this man. Why couldn't she be with Rosa? Karyll could easily manipulate her into doing what /she/ wanted! Shooting piercing daggers at the beast she somehow noticed his crotch, and saw the inspiration. Extreme displeasure was had.

"What a pervy dick" she thought, eyerolling her way into shooting down his suggestion. "No shut up you silly boy!" She put on her best lovable face - he couldn't know about her immense hatred yet - and continued "Needs more sugar sweet names," holding a candy cane for emphasis.

But suddenly! A scream was heard! From a tent! This futile attempt at a cliffhanger resulted in Karyll and Tom rushing over to get the best view. Karyll tripped Tom on the way there lol.

Posted

Rosa was struggling to carry the heavy stage light but somehow managed to make it to the stage. Then she saw Karyll using her magic to make better lights an a much prettier stage than what Rosa could ever managed with these hefty stage lights. Feeling absolutely useless, she just sighed and heaved the light back to where she got it.

When she got back, she saw Anna motioning everyone to come the stage."We're going into brainstorming groups guys, I'll match you up myselves. Me, Tom, Karyll, Rosabelle and Tanya... We aren't many, that's for sure! But great things never really started that way, we've gotta improve and build, get big! And that needs a big name! So we've gotta brainstorm it up. Since we're only five we can't really split much, so I'll work on my own. Tanya, you work with Rosa, Karyll you can work with Tom! I'll be by the tents, to give myself some thinking space away from all this hustle!" she said in her usually optimistic voice.

Rosa heart sunk, she didn't really like Tanya that much, because Tanya always puts her on the spot. Rosa knows that Tanya never really means it and doesn't absolutely hate her like how Karyll hates Tom, Rosa just rather avoid being put into situations like that.

"Um..I..uh umm" Rosa said in a quite voice, trying to object to the grouping, but gave up and decided it was impossible to convince Anna.

(by the way my power is to create shields and barriers when I play, I have absolute control over them, and can make other uses of them, like making an elevator out of them)

Posted

Tom suggested her band name idea to Karyll, who hesitated with her response "Shut up you silly boy." After dangling a sugar can in front of her, Tom realized she was being teased. Clearly Karyll knew Tom had a boner. Her heart sank into her chest. She felt terrible. But there was no time to ask why, because suddenly, a scream happened! Wasting no time, they got up and ran to the source of the scream. Tom tripped and fell right on her dick. It was a bad day to be Tom's dick. It was a bad day to be Tom.

Posted

Anna scribbled on her notepad, drawing everything writing everything, true inspiration didn't need to be forced! Just gather all the thoughts together and the idea will come naturally. She drew bubbles and furry coats, the kind she would wear in battle. Colouring in the spots her mind drifted off onto dalmations, and with the coat was brought to mind that old movie she used to love, 101 Dalmations! And shock! Cruella Deville was the woman with a big fluffy coat. Puella Deville! It's perfect! She let out a wail of excitement, and started giggling. Such a rush! What a brilliant idea, a stroke of genius! The others will be in awe! Puella Deville! It's perfect! 101 dalmations, it can be our target! 101 band members! We can get this, we can be the 101 Puella Deville! She'd decided, her band would be Puella Deville!

Karyll came racing to the tents, having heard Anna's scream, which in retrospect she should have apologised for, but she was so thrilled with her idea, she launched up and raced past Karyll and over Tom, accidentally trodding on his crotch hehe imagine if he'd had a boner that would be awful!. She threw herself on the stage. She sprung to her feet and held her hands up in the air, dramatically. "I've got it! We will be Puella Deville! it's brilliant, purely from letting the ideas drift in and out through my head!"

Everybody slowly turned to look around to her, Rosa heaving a sigh. Tom writhed in agony in the grass, much to Karyll's delight. Tanya has no characterisation and therefore I'm not going to even mention what she was doing.

"It's settled! We are Pue-"

"But Anna!" Tom shouted, holding his dick and reaching out pathetically. "We had an idea too"

Anna's smile dropped and her arms lowered. "Oh. What was your idea?"

"The Bass Boners"

"Okay no, we're Puella Deville."

Posted

As much as she hated Anna's usurpal over choosing the band's name, Karyll had to admit she liked the name Puella Deville. And it meant Tom's suggestion had been discarded, so win-win! She did want her name of Sugarus Unicornicus to be a reality though, but oh well nobody appreciated her wit.

"Well with that over, should we begin on the banner?" Karyll suggested. Everyone agreed and they got to work. It was a long and ardous process, but it was well worth the effort. Their banner was secure, lording over the stage, it's black and white spottiness shining brilliantly. The band smiled together at their hard work, even Tanya, the soulless bot.

But then! Displeasure was to be seen /again/.

Tom had felt the need to draw a cock in the corner of the banner. It had to be him obviously, no evidence required. Karyll grimaced, decided she needed to get some rest before she exploded. Squeaking a brisk "goodnight!" to her band, she stormed off to her tent to sleep.

The rest of the band was confused, Karyll was such a silly wee girl. But they didn't know that a pair of demonic, obsessive eyes was watching them from afar. "Rah...rah..." it gurgled before enclosing itself in shadows.

(lol I suck)

Posted

Tom lied trampled beneath his band mates. She couldn't decide if she was happy her penis had taken such a beating, or upset. It was very conflicting for her. Getting up, she brushed some grass off her shoulder and took a look at the banner they had begun to write on.

She watched carefully over their shoulders, making sure not to accidentally nudge them, lest they mess up the banner and their image. She took a look at the banner. It certainly was big and long. She was intimidated by big things. But the writing on the banner was so pretty! There were swirls and sparkles and butterflies. Someone even drew a rainbow! Tom's eyes glistened. She loved rainbows. Oh how she wanted to help! But she restrained herself. She knew her individual work was inferior to their cooperation.

An acute buzzing noise tricked Tom's right ear. She swatted the air around her frantically, expecting a mosquito had found her appetizing. At least someone did. Alas, the source of the buzzing was no parasite, but a regular house fly. She eyed it as it dipped and dived through the air, and as it seemingly, aimlessly, and abruptly landed on the banner's corner. Goodness, no! Flies cannot touch the banner! Tom had taken it upon herself to protect the banner at all costs! Without taking her eyes off the fly, she quickly grabbed a nearby cylindrical object. Instantly the sharpie was upon him. For good measure, Tom wiped the sharpie around to make sure the fly was in pieces, and was good and dead.

Only retroactively did she realize the damage she had caused to the banner was far more devastating than any fly could have hoped to achieve. As the others finished the banner, and as it was raised, Tom's heart descended into the pit of her stomach. Tears welled in her eyes. She had inadvertently failed her duty, soiled her reputation, insulted her friends, and crafted the silhouette of the one member of her anatomy she despised more than her beating heart. Her Heart beat harder and harder as the realization grew in immensity, and ergo, the blood rushed to her already emaciated cock. It writhed in response to it's latest load of plasma, it simply could not bear any more. The pain in her cock only built upon the pain in her heart. Riddled with shame. she shied away from her friends as a fat, discernible tear rolled down her cheek and into her A cups. It was a bad day to be Tom's cock. It was a bad day to be Tom.

Posted

The morning had come around once more, a new day and the day of their first live performance to strangers. Anna got up out of the tent, nicely dressed, ready for the day. She poured herself some coffee from her battery powered coffee maker thingy and met the sunlight with optimism in heart.

There were some scabby looking hipsters hanging out on the stage.

Anna watched them for a bit, analyzing their appearances with her judging eyes. She fixed her expression and shouted "Hey guys! Here to see the show?"

The scabby hipsters looked up through lenseless black glasses, their eyes narrowed. Their flannel shirts shone in the summer sunlight. They didn't answer.

Anna approached them and they adjusted themselves to face her.

"Never seen you before, what's the band? You new or something?" said the skinny one in the middle, with a little ginger neckbeard in the works.

Anna watched him for a moment and looked up at the banner, just to make sure that it was there in plain sight. Yyyup it was. "Oh. We're Puella Deville. Yeah, we're new, we're playing for the first time today!" Anna said excitedly, seeing these to be their crowd in the making. Their first potential fans!

"Puella Deville..."

"Oh.. It's like Puella Deville it's kind of a play on words of Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmations? That's our target number of members in our band! 101! A bit steep but I think with good heart and determination we can reach it someday!"

The scabby hipsters looked at one another. "A play on words, I like it"

"But the reference is rather weak, it lends little to the effect overall" said another. The third to the left of the centre wore aviators and seemed disinterested in the exchange. He simply typed away on iPhone with one hand, leaning on the stage with the other, with a candy stick in his mouth. No doubt ironically.

"Well thanks I guess? How'd you find out about us?"

"One of our friends nearby saw you setting up, he dropped me a tweet to spread the word. John here's working on spreading it further right now, aren't you, John?"

The iPhone hipster went on typing and let out a grunt. "My name's Fritz by the way."

"Huh, Fritz, if you don't mind me saying that's quite an odd name!"

"Thanks"

They shook hands, Anna was thrilled at this encounter, her new friends seemed to be nice enough. And they were getting publicity for their gig! This was going to be great!

Posted

Rosa painted a rainbow on the banner because it was the only thing she could think of for decoration. She saw Tom using a sharpie on the corner and she wondered what he would draw, "problably something better than my silly rainbow" she thought with a sigh. Rosa was the last one done before the banner was raised. She grimaced at what she saw Tom drew, a man's private parts, she looked at Tom and noticed a tear fall down his cheek, "did he think it was that beautiful" she thought. Rosa knew how devastated everyone else would feel when they waked up and realize what he had done. She headed toward her tent trying to figure out if something can be done.

Later that night when Rosa was sure everyone was asleep she some white out and erased the unsightly object from the banner "easy fix" she whispered to herself and wondered why didn't she think of this sooner and headed off to bed.

After all tomorrow is a big day.

Posted

Tanya sees that there's some hubbub around a few new faces and goes in to investigate. "Hey Anna, introduce me to your new friends!"

She eyes one up. "That one's cute..." she says to herself. But he's nothing compared to Tom.

Oh sweet Tom, her eyes are like two lipid pools, her cheekbones so definite and strong. And what an artist!

She fantasizes, "Some day we'll being making love and drinking champaign in Rio, as the sun rises and illuminates her bare skin, and in it I'll see the sun, all glorious and bright, like the moon reflecting off a lake on a clear night"

What an thought!

Posted

Anna jumped, being called by Tanya "Oh! Hey Tanya! Uuuh yeah, sorry. These guys are here to see our show later!" The yet unnamed hipster coughed and snickered a little under his breath. Anna flashed a dirty look at him. She didn't get what was funny, but it had something to do with that last comment, whatever he was laughing at. Fritz nudged him, "Tell the ladies your name then."

Anna and Tanya looked to the final hipster. "The name's Kevin, but everyone calls me Doug."

Anna looked at him for a moment, blank faced. She held back a laugh and moved it into a sharp "Great! That's wonderful hehe yes." She extended a hand. Doug didn't move to shake it, but instead grunted and looked at his feet, adjusting his leaning position.

"Well okay then." Anna said, lowering her hand again. "I guess that's fine, you have different values than I and I'll respect it!"

Anna turned away swiftly "Now if you don't mind guys, we need to get ourselves all sorted and ready for our first show!" Tanya watched Anna as she walked on past

"Anna, you never told me their names" Tanya growled, stomping her foot.

Anna looked over to her shoulder, her mouth half open, staring blankly at Tanya for a second. "Oh! You asked me to didn't you?" Tanya sighed and rubbed her hands into her face. "Well you already know Doug! And the others are Fritz and Jo..hn. Where's John?"

Fritz looked up to Anna again and to his right, where John stood. "Oh, he's gone to get the guys."

"The guys?"

"Your adoring public!" Doug mocked, his hands jammed in his pockets. He walked back towards the road. Fritz watched him go. "I'd better go with him, to get our stuff. Don't worry, John'll be back later with the others who want to come along to watch us."

"Us?" Tanya asked after them, to no reply.

Fritz ran off to catch Doug, nudging him as he caught up to him. Anna watched them walk away talking excitedly.

"Well they're off to get more crowd, let's get set up, Tanya!"

Posted

Karyll sat alone, behind the stage, practicing her gorgeous, magical girl-esque harp-playing skills. Besides it was calming her rapidly beating heart before it imploded on itself, she was still pissed at Tom's idiocy regarding that banner, although adorable wee Rosa had cleaned it off due to Karyll's subtley evil plea for assistance. Any reason to hate on Tom was good enough for her in her blackened heart!

Eyeing Anna and Tanya chatting to the creepers on the extremely sugar sweet stage, she frowned at their naivety. The scumbags were obviously up to something, and Anna and Tanya seemed to happy over their 'founding' of fans to even notice something odd was happening with those hipsters. It was a shame they were so gosh darn hot though. She sighed at her hormonal indulgences and continued with her practice. First impressions were the most important thing after all!

After a while of practicing on her harp, and preparing herself for the stage so she could dazzle the audience with her vampiric, goddess sparkley looks, Karyll stood before her mirror, waiting for the cue to take to the stage. Unbeknowst to her, a creeper was hiding in the midst of her room. "Rah... rah..." it called out. Karyll gasped, losing her sparkles and immediately becoming angering, she turned towards the source of the noise. It was coming from her wardrobe! Crooked eyes and crooked smile narrowing, she grasped her emphasising candy cane and waddled to the wardrobe. It just had to be that utter perv Tom! She saw his 'bass boner' yesterday, and it was time that he learned not to mess with her, pervy loser. Plus he needed some punishment for the banner incident. How dumb could one person be?

She opened the wardrobe, expecting to see him perving on her clothes, but what it actually was shocked her, and thus a cliffhanger was born.

(sorry for lack of laughs in this :< )

Posted

Tanya sat in the dressing room, talking herself up in the mirror (Despite her extrovertedness, Tanya gets very bad stage fright). She repeats the mantra under her breath, "I can do thisI can do thisI can do thisI can do thisI can do this..." until she hears a shout. "That sounded like Karyll!" Tanya, curious, exits and heads towards the sound, which appeared to have come from Karyll's dressing room. She enters to find a shocking scene. And thus the cliffhanger remains unresolved.

Posted

After re-reading her sheet music for the hundrith time Rosa thought it was a good time for breakfast, but when she was leaving her tent so she can make some, she saw Anna and Tanya talking to three young men. Rosa quickly rushed back inside. "W-who are they" she thought, "did Tom call them for some sort of pre-show party and if show why didn't he inform anyone" but then Rosa thought that Tom probably did inform everyone but her.

Rosa sighed and returned to reading her sheet music, She can make everyone's breakfast later.

Posted

The door of Karyll's dressing room lay on the floor totally destroyed and unsparkly as Tanya, Tom-fangirl extraordinaire burst into the room after hearing the shriek of displeasure from Karyll's room.

The worst cliffhanger ever conceived by men lay in front of them.

It was Karyll, lying on the floor at the foot of her, screaming hysterically as a radio buzzed around on her stomache (lol stomach ache), booming out the tune of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. "RAH-RAH-AH-AH-AH-AH. ROMA-ROMA-MAMAA. GA-GA-OOH-LA-LA. WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE..." it played as Tanya threw it into the sunrising distance and helped Karyll regain her sparkles. The birds and the bees chirped and buzzed at this heroic act. The cliffhanger had been beaten. Rejoice!

"Gosh, Tanya I guess you're more than just a soulless robot... I owe you one ¬¬" Karyll reluctantly said as Tanya giggled, and jumped out of the window back to meet the creepers. Karyll sighed, and decided that some harp playing would relax her after the ridiculous situation. She kinda wanted to play that prank off on Tom lol.

lol someone hate me pls <3