Followers 0

iPod classic vs 120 GB zune GO!

27 posts in this topic

Posted

mkay, so its probably just paranoia then, or a defect in a few models >.>

"reality" accounts are much better than customer complaints >.<

Posted

I puppying love my ipod.

Even after getting a huge scratch on the screen from my dog it still loves me back ;-;

Posted

GUHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok there has got to be something more friendly than iTunes....it plays fine with my PC. really, they play nice together.

IM the one that cant play nice w itunes. at all. so. freaking. frustrating. its got most of my swag organized, but what it *has* thrown into random classifications i cant really fix.....

well, i *think* i found the fix button....in the most obnoxiously obscure dropdown menu 0.0 is there an ipod-friendly program that acts like the zune's software?

Posted

You make fun of the single mousebutton trackpad, but it is by far the BEST trackpad I've ever used. Besides games, it does everything better than a regular 2 button trackpad.

Sure, an external mouse is better for more precise control, like with games or a detailed piece of art, but for everyday use you can't beat it.

And yeah I haven't heard anything about sound degradation, and I haven't noticed any from my iPods, Zunes, or the like.

Posted

the mouse button is probably just an issue for me >.> in the same way that i find itunes frustrating.....its unexplainable. I mean, i learned keyboard shortcuts from a mac.....but the number of times i tried to right click...... >.<

i was basically raised on windows, as my dad is a computer programmer, so trying to change interfaces is not really something i can do.....

Posted

I was raised on Windows too. But right clicking is just 2 fingers and press. Left clicking is 1 finger and press. It's not too bad once you get used to it.

Posted

the mac i had to deal with had a mouse >.< it was a desktop....basically why i know nothing about the notebooks and such, lol

Posted

It's the same concept as the trackpad. Assuming you're talking about the magic mouse. Also, you can set either the trackpad or the magic mouse to right click, if you prefer.

Posted

good riddance itunes! thankeeeee

lol, im doing all this yet a little part of me is having electronic guilt...."ive had this thing for so long and it can be fixed why am i thinking of buying something aaaaaaaaaaa"

ive been guilting over getting a 3ds.....which im not gonna have for a while as im waiting for purple. i probably shouldnt ginjinka my stuff >.<

Posted

oh, i havent gotten one yet, im guilting over my ds lite >.<

also, my parents are being thrifty again, its like whenever i want to buy something theyll come up with anything other than what i want

which means theres a high likelyhood ill be dismembering mine and some random strangers zunes to fix one of them >.> might even wind up changing the color, idk.

Posted

oh puppy chimetals you made a thread

this is like

historic or something

Posted

Gasp!

I just dont usually have something worth talking about.....if i wasnt so lazy, id make some sort of art thread.....but im laaaaaaaaaazy (in the drawing sense) right now....