Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gankutsuou

23 posts in this topic

Posted

HOW AWESOME WAS THE FIRST HALF OF THAT ANIME?

To those that watched it of course. The rest of you don't matter.

Posted

Very interesting. I've never seen anything designed quite like that, with all the people and objects being made out of a single patterned design. It really turned out nicely. :D

Posted

i talked to rob about it and he said he didnt think he would be able to stomach marathoning the whole thing at once

Posted

I thought the textures were really cool at first but quickly came to the personal conclusion that they were far too overused making them super distracting. I think if they stuck to simpler textures to just parts of the clothing then it'd look a hella'va lot better. That snakey guy with the long hair and goatee was probably the only one who could pull off the hair texture.

Posted

I thought the textures were really cool at first but quickly came to the personal conclusion that they were far too overused making them super distracting.

Oh god this. Are you reading my mind Strawberry? xD >> Plot was a bit...not really there for me. But coming in late probably didn't help much either. But meh I found it boring tbh, have fun with part 2 of stream though! :>

Posted

I liked the skull moon (soooo much Majora's Mask nostalgia :D ) and the couches made of dollar signs the most. I have to agree, the hair was one place where I thought it was kinda weird.

Posted

I wish I paid attention the whole time. I was too busy ARGUING WITH KAFFLES over things that were happening, and being at a friend's house probably didn't help too much at all. I'm probably going to rewatch the first half sometime this week.

The art design was really cool, but the hair was a bit lol yes.

The characters are developed a lot, though, lol. That's probably why Cascada over there found it boring.

Like most of the series, I found, was dialogue between the characters, so there was a lot of plot to process, probably. The series piqued interest when climaxes happened, and when they did happen (at least the parts I paid attention to) things were really cool.

So ya, I'll probably rewatch this.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I really liked it (that is until the video stopped working for me :<)

And I agree on the hair thing

Posted

I rewatched it, then got most of the second half of the series.

It was absolutely amazing.

Posted

Why were all of you quiet when I briefly entered the stream :(

Posted

Gankutsuou. Truly an amazing piece of animu.

Crazier than most other animu, but, awesome nonetheless.

Also, I loved how it used graphics for the filling of hair and clothes. It was unique and it didn't seem bad to me. But, I guess I'm alone in this opinion.

Posted

Why were all of you quiet when I briefly entered the stream :(

While I was there I typed out most of the thoughts that hit my brain. And probably annoyed a lot of people.

But yeah.

SO MUCH TEXTURES.

And I'm gonna try and dl it, then watch it on my own. I'm really wondering what happens to Boktai's Count's doppelganger.

Posted

I was left wondering if His Excellency really was as excellent as his title suggested.

Posted

lol bro

Also I'm sorry, but I need to bring this up:

The characters are developed a lot, though, lol. That's probably why Cascada over there found it boring.

Did you just call me shallow right there ?_?

Posted

He totally did.

fight

fight

fight

fight

fight

fight

fight