Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

teachers

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps it is because I am still in primary school, but, perhaps crack a tasteful (TASTEFUL) joke that they will understand, they will be nice to you.

Posted

yeah i got a joke..

keep working teachers! millions on welfare depend on you!

yeah...

Posted

... It makes you want to commit random acts of violence does it?

Teachers are only trying to teach you things thats their job - If your old enough you can drop out of school and work at McDonalds instead, if you'd prefer that.

YEAH! dont be so mean....

Posted

Lastly I find it annoying that they expect us to not mind doing all this, when we don't get paid. If adults had to do this much work with no pay they'd form a union and demand better conditions. But because we aren't adults we have to be completely happy with it all!

You are getting paid! Your getting paid with knowledge! ... At least, that's what everyone says to me, I have NO clue what they are telling you, Aatch. Be thankful you have the opportunity to get into school, unlike kids in Africa, or somewhere else that have families that can't even feed kids. Tut tut tut... Such a sad little world.

:P So yeah, be thankful you can read and write.

Posted

I must agree that homework seems pretty pointless to me. I mean I spend 6 hours at school, then have to go home and do 3 hours of work.

You're lucky. I'm in sixth and I have 8 hours of school and 4 hours of hmwrk.