Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

teachers

20 posts in this topic

Posted

they give me too much homework, they yell at me, and they just all-around hate me!

heres what will happen if they continue this!

http://www.keaton-world.com/boom.html

no foolin. that music plays in my head every time i think about them.

Posted

lmfao

Hang tight :D

Posted

... It makes you want to commit random acts of violence does it?

Teachers are only trying to teach you things thats their job - If your old enough you can drop out of school and work at McDonalds instead, if you'd prefer that.

Posted

w00t go macdonals! 2 of my friends work there lolz!

Posted

That song sucked...

Now how u feel though.

Posted

YAAAAAAAAAAA! :angry:

I know how u feel! I got hours of homework!!!!!!!!!

i cant take it! :cry::cry:

Posted

I seriously mean that if they added a hour to the school day and cut all the homework out I would learn alot more. Homework just makes me pissed....

Posted

... It makes you want to commit random acts of violence does it?

Teachers are only trying to teach you things thats their job - If your old enough you can drop out of school and work at McDonalds instead, if you'd prefer that.

Ouch lol, I think deep down he knows this but, can't you remember being young and hating your teachers, most of the time it's not until after High School that we realize what they were doing for us ^_^

That's when we go, OOOOOOOH that's what they meant by always insert incident here and that you should insert teachers words here :P

Posted

w00t go macdonals! 2 of my friends work there lolz!

You're not going to have alot of success in money if you work there. They don't pay their employees alot of money from what I hear.

Posted

i see sckool and teacher as another thing just to get kids in troel... see grades who's parents ground u from junk if your grades suck..mine do an the teaches wth there crapy home work is the totla cause to `They ae annoying <ahttp://www.hyrule.net/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_zzz.gif' alt='Zzz'> <<< me at scchool wonder why im failing

Posted

i'm not failing it is just cuz i won't try and the are mad. (but one of my teachers is getting fired lol :D) but i don't know which one so i hope it isn't Mr.Hoult he is the best teacher. i mean he is a science teacher but a cool one. once i asked him what he does with all his money (b/c he doesn't have a gf or anything) he said booze and cheap women. it was so funny. (he is the best teacher)

Posted

Haha, Zuzu's not particularly old, like 19 i think, so he probably can remember.

I must agree that homework seems pretty pointless to me. I mean I spend 6 hours at school, then have to go home and do 3 hours of work. Just because we're kids doesn't mean that we don't have social lives too. I mean how many normal adults go home after work and do MORE work. This does not include teachers that do do that.

Lastly I find it annoying that they expect us to not mind doing all this, when we don't get paid. If adults had to do this much work with no pay they'd form a union and demand better conditions. But because we aren't adults we have to be completely happy with it all!

I know school is important, and I like going there, but the amount of work is getting higher and higher, despite the fact that the need to learn facts is getting less and less important. Time yourself to see how long it takes you to find the answer to this question:

How many active volcanoes are there in Hawaii?

Took me about 2 minutes, most of that was loading times...

Posted

one of the things I like most about not going to school anymore is:

when I come home from my 8.5 hours at work, I'm done. I don't have to think about work until I have to get ready for my next shift.

I love it. that doesn't really apply for all jobs, though, if you're in what seems like most sorts of business careers you'll either be putting in overtime at work or bringing work home to catch up before the next day.

...but in high school I didn't find that I really had that much homework. I was quick enough to get most things done in class - or just didn't do the homework (math). definitely didn't have hw every night. uni, however...ugh sometimes it felt like all I was doing for weeks on end were various research papers and assignments.

about getting paid to go to school - school is something you have to pay for to get to the point where you can be paid a decent wage at a decent job. and school just gets more expensive as you go!

Posted

The problem is that the workload is getting larger and larger,

One day, a few weeks ago, I went to school and came home with such an amount of homework, that I started work straight away. Then I skipped dinner (substitute for whatever word you like, like tea....) then worked solidly until 1 o'clock in the morning. Went to sleep for 6 hours, woke up and worked until I had to leave for the bus. That is not exaggerated, or due to procrastination. I mean, that's almost child abuse.

Also black Midna, that is pretty disturbing.

Posted

o crap crap crap crap crap crap crap !!!!!!!!! im sick!!!!!!! now im gonna have more homework!!!!!!!!!!

uh-oh... BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!! wheres my battle axe!?!?!?!?

it begins... run while you can!